8

Cali

What is going to happen now. We ran away from the hospital, we evaded the police and other people and then we were surrounded and we escaped. Again. I wonder what they have in store for us next.

"Hunter, I understand what you are saying... about boys and betrayal."I said.

"I am so sorry about Will."Hunter said.

"I wish that had never happened." I said, stumbling a little bit.

"No be grateful, One We tricked the boys with that stuid trick, again and Two Dr. Lawson yelled at them and Three Dr. Lawson wants us to be happy and out here." Hunter said.

"What time is it?"I asked. Hunter smiled and checked her phone. I had my pho-

"Shoot!"I said.

"What!?"asked Hunter looking shocked. Her eyes showed a lot of her emotion but right now it was the way she had jumped.

"We have our phones, Will and Storm! They can text us and find us."I said.

"What in the world are you talking about!?"Hunter laughed.

"If they are close they can hear our phones, turn on Airplane mode right now!"I said.

"Okay, done."She said. I reached in my back pocket for my phone. I cursed, something I rarely do.

"What now?"Hunter said looking at me.

"Will has my phone." I said, knowing what had happened.

"What do you mean, Will has your phone. How do you even know he has your phone?"Hunter asked.

"I was right next to hi-" I started.

"You mean you made out for like a minute." Hunter interrupted me.

"It was not a minute!"I said.

"Was too!"she laughed.

"Well. anyway... He took my phone when we..." I said. Hunter even though it was NOT a laughing matter, burst out laughing like she would. I smiled not being able to resist.

"Fine! Let's go back to get your phone in a few minutes"She said when she stopped laughing. Great, I have to wait...

"Wait. Will has my phone."I said

"Exactly, we will wait until it's light, we will go to where he works out when it gets light!" Hunter explained.