Chapter 1.

I woke up to yells and screams from downstairs. There was always something going on in the Malfoy Manor. I wanted to scream for Draco, he always knew how to calm me down when things like this would happen. When we were little kids he would hug me and we would but on songs and dance around in my bedroom until Father came up when Draco would push me under the bed and pretend it was only him. I was 6 when I noticed the reason he pushed me under the bed is so that Father would hit him and not me. Draco was always a good person but lately he was ignoring me and when I shouted for him he didn't come back. I only saw him when he came to unlock my door at 3PM every day.

The screams stopped and Draco unlocked my door but he was 1 hour early. "Run!" he said in an uneasy tone. I stood and looked at him confused. " What are you waiting for Hannah? Run into my room, jump out of the window and run to the train station I will see you tomorrow!" I didn't ask any questions, I did as I was told. My feet were wet and dirty as I ran through my garden and to the field at the end. I had forgot to put on shoes but luckily my robes covered my feet. I looked back and in the distance I saw Draco in the garden holding his left arm in pain with a group of people dressed in black clothes surrounding him. Thankfully, none of them saw me as I continued to run.

I made it to the train station when I saw a friendly looking family buying books. A tall red haired boy came over to me "Hey, I'm Ron, Ron Weasley. And you are?" he said with a smile on his face showing off his beautiful dimples. "I'm Hannah, Hann- just Hannah will do" I replied not wanting to share that I am a Malfoy in case he was one of the mean people Draco had told me horror stories about. "Do you go to Hogwarts?" Ron asked me while eating some bread. "Yes, I transfer tomorrow. I've been home schooled for a while but my parents think it's best if I move to hogwarts." I reply happy that he is actually talking to me and not at me like my father used to. "You look lonely are you okay?" he wondered but with caution in his eyes and regret in his stance "I'm sorry I don't mean to offend you I was just wondering because if you don't have any where to stay, well, I'm sure my mum will let you stay with us!" I smiled glad he offered me a warm bed for the night as I would probably have slept on a bench in the train station until morning. "I would love that, but it's okay if I can't stay. I just don't want to be a burden." I said grateful for what Ron had offered. "Nonsense sweet heart!" said a relaxing voice behind me. The voice was that of a female and as I turned to face her I saw a woman stood with 5 children and Ron. The woman was small and had curly red hair. "I'm Molly dear and of course you can stay with us." I smiled at her and said "I'm Hannah nice to meet you!" The two tall boys behind Molly said "I'm Fred" "and I'm George" I put my hand out to shake theirs but George kissed it and Fred hugged me. "I'm Ginny but you seem cool so you can call me Gin" said a younger girl about 13 she had more of a browny shade of ginger hair and she was small with beautifully clear skin. "I'm Hermione and this is Harry" she said pointing to a boy behind her who drooled butter beer down his jumper. The boy had an interesting scar shaped like a lightning bolt on his forehead. I laughed at him and he laughed back and I felt weirdly safe with all of them so that's the only reason I went back to their home. It was cosy and full of love which was completely different to my house as it was always cold and my dinner table was always covered in red liquid and snake skin which always put me off of my meals.