Daisuga

AU- Mafia
Plot- A final breath is took or is it?
A/N- Angst and trigger warning! Mention of  de*th

"NO DAICHI YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME!"
"I'm *coughs violently* sorry baby but I have to..."
"NO YOU CAN'T!  HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE WITHOUT YOU?"
"I guess you'll have to move on won't ya." He said while chuckling slightly.
"NO NO NO! I CAN'T. I WON'T.  I REFUSE."

Another gunshot is heard. A familiar cry of pain.... "Asahi..."

"NO WHY. PLEASE JUST HANG ON BOTH OF YOU!" KINNOSHITA, NARITA KEEP PRESSURE on THEIR WOUNDS. ENNOSHITA, TANAKA AND NISHINOYA GET THE CARS AND BRING THEM ROUND. HINATA GRAB THE FIRST AID KITS AND FIX THE WOUNDS IMMEDIATELY. KAGEYAMA AND TSUKISHIMA I NEED YOU TWO TO CALL FOR BACKUP, PREFERABLY THE BLACK CATS. YAMAGUCHI I NEED YOU TO GO GRAB THE STRETCHERS FROM THE BASE CAMP NOW! ALL OF YOU GO!!!"

I heard a chorus of "Sir yes sir!" I then broke down crying. My two most trusted people since forever it feels like. They were always there for me. Asahi was my best friend and my first. Daichi wasn't just my best friend but my lover as well. I wasn't about to let them give up that easily.

"Hinata! You're here finally."
"Yeah yeah anyway I need you to move from Asahi-san first, his wound isn't as deep." I watched as he carefully removed the bullet patching up his arm as he went. "Sugawara-san I need you to leave Daichi alone while I fix his. This could take a while. He got shot in a tricker place."

"No he needs me! I CAN'T LEAVE HIM!"
"Narita restrain him. Now."
"Oh but of course Hinata."
"NARITA LEAVE ME ALONE!!! GET OFF ME NOW!!!!!"
"Second thoughts can you gag him for me? And blindfold him. And just add some ear buds in as well.  I can't have him messing this procedure up."
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Sugawara im sorry but he didn't make it."
"HE WHAT?!?!"
"You called me over too late. If you had asked me as soon as he got shot or about 10 seconds after his survival rate would have been about 80% higher."
"DON'T YOU DARE PIN THE BLAME ON ME. IT'S NOT MY FAULT HE'S DEAD IT'S YOURS. YOU SHOULD HAVE FIXED HIM QUICKER!"
"Whatever you say boss. Anyway I need to go."

I woke up crying again. It's become the usual for me. That same memory flashes in my head at the least wanted times.  It's hard to move on because he meant so much to me. I only wanted his lips to touch me, his hands to feel me. I didn't want to become somebody who sees their lover die then move on straight away. 

People keep saying I need to get help. They've been saying the same things for 5 years now.

He'll come home one day. He has to.

A/n: There's some Daisuga angst for ya. I didn't really know what to do so I went with something that I could work with easier.

~River🏞💙🐟