Chapter Fifteen: Chloe and Luke

Luke's POV
I go to my Chemistry class and I spot Chloe sitting at a desk. "Hey Chloe!" I say as I walk up to her desk, "Oh hey Luke! I didn't know you were in this class." She says as she looks up at me. "Yeah I switched classes with someone.". During the class, I get a note passed to me and it reads.
Hey Luke,
Would you like to go out sometime? You're kinda cute and I wanna get to know you better.
-Chloe
I reply with
Sure how bout we go to the boardwalk at 7:00 on Saturday. We'll meet up there.
I pass the note back to her and I see a smile grow on her face. She looks at me and nods. I know I said that I like Julie, but there's something about Chloe that's just different.

Julie's POV:
Today is the day that I'm going to tell the guys about my feelings for Luke. It's the end of the school day, and I see Luke talking to this blondie. I walk up to the guys and ask, "Who's that chick?" "Her names Chloe, met her when we were waiting for you outside of the store. Luke seems to-," "I like Luke." I blurt out. All of the guys just look at me blankly. "What?" Willie asks. "I like Luke. Like a lot. Be he doesn't seem to like me at all. Just thought that you guys should know.  Also please don't tell him anything.  I don't want anything to be weird between us."  The all look at me like I'm crazy.  "Why do you guys keep looking at me like that?" I ask.  "Well I guess it's because we never thought that you would like him that way." Reggie says.  "Oh I know.  I didn't either.  I was surprised myself when I found out I liked him." I say to them.  "Like who?" Luke asks.  I turn around and I see Luke. Shit.  "Tom Holland.  I didn't like Tom Holland.  Then I saw all the Spiderman movies that he got casted in.  I love him now." I say with an awkward smile.  Alex gives me a look that says "Good save Julie". "So Luke? Having fun with your new girlfriend over there?" Reggie asks.  Alex and Willie both elbow him.  "Ow!" Reggie whispers.  "Oh me and Chloe?  No we're just going to the board walk this Saturday.  So I might miss band practice." He says to us. I feel my heart sink.  "It's... it's um... okay Luke.  I was busy this weekend anyways.  So we can just skip practice this week." I say looking down.  "Hey Jules?  Are you okay?" He asks me.  "Huh?  Oh yeah I'm totally fine." I reply to him.  When we are done talking, I go back to my house and I call Flynn and tell her everything.  "Oh Julie.  Are you gonna be okay?  I know how much you like him." She says to me.  "Yeah, I'm gonna be fine." I say as I close my window.  "I'm happy for him.  It's not like I can control him or who he hangs out with." I say sadly.  For the rest of the time, we just talk about how stupid boys are and we also talked about the band.