Just Friends

Just Friends

"Sure, but as friends.. right?" She asks. Cedric looked a bit disappointed but then quickly smiled and nodded his head.

"Of course." He says kindly. Brooke knew this was good because now they were just going as friends.

The next day

They were all sitting in the common room doing homework. Scribbling answers down and asking for help with the problems at random times.

Brooke had finished so she was just sitting there, waiting for everyone to finish so they could go do something.

"So, I have news." Brooke chirped. Draco kept working on his homework, not caring. Pansy stopped her work and looked at Brooke while a smile. Blaise looked up at Brooke and then looked back down at his paper, slowly writing so he could listen and Enzo dropped his quill on the desk and leaned back into the couch with his arms over his head.

"This should be good." Enzo said while smiling. Brooke rolled her eyes and looked to the ground.

"Cedric asked me to the Yule Ball." She said quietly. Draco stopped moving. His body twitched, ready to yell at her but he stayed silent so she could explain something, anything that wouldn't make him explode with anger. "It's okay Dray, We're going as friends."

Draco relaxed. He let out a big breath of air that he was holding in and started scribbling on his parchment again. He was only worried for Brookes safety, Father wouldn't be so nice if he found out that she was dating a Hufflepuff.

"I'm happy for you." Enzo said with a smile.

"Me too." Pansy chirped. Brooke gave them all a smile and then they went back to doing their work.

"Oh, Enzo, Remember that kid you kicked in the face last week?" Pansy asks while sitting up in her armchair.

"Which one? I kicked like three." Enzo said with a bored tone as he scribbled something on his price of paper.

"The one who- wait what?" She asked, realizing what he said.

"You kicked three people Enzo?!" Exclaimed Brooke.

"Or four, I can't really remember." He says while looking up at Brooke with a bored face. Brooke just shook her head and looked back at the ground.

"Anyways, He apparently had to go home because of how bad the damage was." Pansy finished while setting out her parchment to dry.

"Oh, So how much do I need to pay?" He asks while taking Galleons out of his pocket.

"What? You don't need to pay money! I just thought you would like to know that you made a kid get sent home." She said while rolling her eyes. Enzo put the galleons back into his robe.

"Why would I care?" He asks.

Brooke slaps his arm. "Because it's an actual kid!" Brooke exclaimed.

Omg, I love Enzo sm 😂
Love, Ivory and Opal

Discussion—>