3

Mark lifted a seagull eyebrow at Jaemin being a brat and trying to break the rules to hang out with the three idiots they just met a week before, he shook his head with no but the bunny gave him a pout. Something didn't feel right, for when Haechan walked in that day no scent filled the wolf's nostrils. Suppressions,  why would he do that? Unless he didn't want the black wolf to smell his sweet scent.

"Please Mark?!!" Jaemin begged the wolf, it was obvious the delta had a thing for the beta and didn't want to get in between the two. So he nodded.

Haechan bit his lips, he felt nauseous and the cramps he felt weren't helping, he was on the eve days of his so called awaited heat. And his fear of having filthy Alpha's coming after him gave him a sickening feeling. Little did he know it would give Mark a pain of a life time.

"Mark? How old are you?" Yang Yang bounced after the silent Lycan as he shifted and sat on his butt cutely. Mark smiled, he lifted two of his forefingers and one finger on the other arm.

"Woah 21? Me too!!" Hendery grinned running off, somewhere deep down it hurt for Mark, like someone tore his lungs apart. It physically pained him to see Haechan growl and try his hardest to stay away from him.

Mark couldn't ask Haechan why he didn't want him, neither did he want such a gorgeous wolf to have a feeble mate like him. So he stepped aside from the wolf, he walked away so he can wait until his best friend comes back from the hunt. Haechan had enough, he shamelessly wanted the Alpha that looked so innocent but he turned around and left. A tear rolled down the black haired boys eye, maybe he wasn't born for vengeance and power.

"Mark?" Hendery, The actual delta of the pack stood before him. Jaemin was a bunny and not a wolf so it differed. Mark lifted his chin in question.

"It's past the curfew. Where is your bunny? And what are you doing here?" Hendery growled, the Alpha bit his lips, he sighed at the dark haired wolf before him.

"You are not supposed to spend too long outside territory boundaries. Should Taeyong repeat himself?" Hendery growled. "Be home before it's too late." Saying so the wolf leaped off into the darkness.

Mark stood up, he walked through the pathway where his best friend had previously left, he wasn't able to call out for Jaemin so he just followed the bunny's faint scent. He huffed, it tired him completely out and found not the Bunny anywhere in the visinionity. After hours of looking he did find him, laughing and shouting with happiness and joy laced in every laugher. Even Haechan had a contagious smile that Mark was incapable of providing him.

Mark left, he turned around and went back home, he didn't want to ruin his best friend's happiness. After showering he came downstairs to eat dinner, when everyone set out for their hunt he stayed inside with his mother eating cupcakes and pastries. She sighed at her mute son.

"Darling where is Jaemin?" She gave him plate of buttered bread.

Mark shrugged, his arms doing various signs of movement to explain himself. He hated being mute and having people not understand him. The lady ruffled his hair but frowned at how cold her son's skin felt.

"Mark my baby why are you so cold? Are you sick?" Mrs Lee cupped her son's cheeks.

The wolf shook his head with a faint smile, he wasn't, who would be when your obvious mate doesn't want you. He pulled himself to his room, lying down on his bed he sighed again. Why was life so unfair? Perhaps if he had died and Minhyung had been alive, the pack would have been proud. Wait, maybe Minhyung was Haechans real mate and not Mark. The boy broke into a coughing fit that arouse his mother's attention.

"Honey you are sick. What happened?" Mrs Lee shook Marks shivering frame. The mute wolf avoided his mother's loving eyes.

"Go out. Shift, run around and feel the breeze. You'll feel better." The mother kissed Marks forehead. But she knew it was rejection that started acting up on her son. But why would anyone even reject this bundle of watermelon.

Haechan sighed, his supressents had died down and his scent filled the neighborhood, well actually only one certain alpha sniffed him. They had come to drop the bunny off, when Mark sat out on the garden bench with golden rimmed glasses. Haechan took a step away from him.

"The more you runaway from him. The more you reject him. He's not a bulgur kind of alpha who would force you to have sex with him. Do you want to kill him?" Jeno rolled his eyes at his best friend who whimpered and tried to runaway.

"Markie why did you leave me there?" Jaemin frowned at the male with glasses. Mark said something with his hand signs and the bunny shifted, he hopped into the olders arms and the boy cuddled him.

"This.......is fucking cute!" Yang Yang and Jeno hugged each other.

Haechans eyes caught Marks eyes, his inner world screamed Mate. But he was afraid, of so many things he didn't know how to point out. Stay away from me!!!! He unconsciously yeld in his mind and he swore he heard the laters heart snap into two. The golden wolf leaped off, running as his friends followed. Leaving Mark in agony, he didn't know why but he knew he wasn't accepted by his mate. Of course his inner hidden Lycan whispered Mate but it all died down when he blacked out and Jaemin started screaming his pretty lungs off. Taeyong was quick to appear,he carried his brother like a bride inside. Sometimes not every mate was happy with what they were offered.