23

Mark explained something to Jaemin, the bunny nodded, he shook his head, his paws were all over the place. Little pregnant Donghyuck tilted his head not understanding anything.

"Got it!! See you in an hour. Love you!" Jaemin bounced off the window. 

"Love? What is it?" Donghyuck pouted, he was four months, fluffy and bouncy. He had on a white transparent shirt and red boxers. His boobies too prominant for the Alpha to have a straight mind. He was rainbows.

Wear something proper.

He wrote on a book but the younger giggled, he bit his lips seductively, crossing his legs and giving Mark a awesome view of his inner thighs. The older sighed, he made several hand gestures, signs, alot more but the younger kept being a tease.

"Come closer. I don't get what you say right now." Donghyuck kept spreading his thighs. Mark chuckled but his phone rang, he answered the phone. But the younger decided to flaunt his dark pink nipples that were sore and temple like candy. Especially when he smelt of sweet marshmellos.

The older nodded and switched his phone off, he came closer, squishing those chubby cheeks. Then tilted the youngers jaw up so he could kiss him. The kiss was sweet, deep and emotional. The younger loved these moments.

"Let's have sex shall we?? It's been so long....." The younger mumbled between kisses.

Baby I'd love to but I need to go pick something up.
I'll be back soon.

Donghyuck threw the paper away, he growled at the Alpha. It was just his pregnancies but the older had to run down town to get that box of macaroons the golden wolf had been craving for. Jaemin was sent to place the orders prior since Mark couldn't speak.

"Drop us at Daddy's then." Whispered the Omega.

So Donghyuck carefully got off the car, dressed in the short pink onesie, the olders white hoodie. He pouted waving, he waddled inside his house. Doyoung was baking, Chenle was asleep, then Jungwoo was helping Taeil with work. He stockly sat on his father's lap and started crying.

"He's always busy!! Stupid nerd! Why can't he be with baby and Mommy!!!" The adorable pregnant wolf shifted, whimpering. Taeil chuckled carrying the wolf to the room.

"Honey he's probably gone to buy you something." Jungwoo help his father tuck the boy on bed.

"Daddy? Why did you kill Mr Lee?" Haechan finally found the chance to ask his father.

"To save Taeyong and Mark. They were disturbed young boys. Everytime a new pack enters a war takes place sweety. I killed him to save the lives of those two boys. Their father became so obsessed with breeding, he was a herderer, he started picking anyone, regardless of rank. First Jungwoo, he ran away but fell and miscarried. Which is why he still hasn't had a baby after so long. Then it was Taeyong, his own son. In many ways his actions had obstacles but one day he had him until I ripped off the man's neck. For good. He was neither given a burial nor a goodbye, he was put to rot and be food for scavengers. Many had left their pack but the real ones stayed." Taeil sighed, as Jungwoo pretended to smile but ended up crying.

The whole afternoon went by with Haechann pondering over what he heard. He sighed, his mate was still living a brunt, he didn't even know how to get Marks voice back. Would it ever come back?

"Maybe I should let a truck hit me." Donghyuck sighed, sleeping on Jungwoo's lap.

"Your puppy will die you fool. I thought my heart stopped beating when I lost the pup. His voice would return soon. Mrs Lee said he's more brighter now than ever." Jungwoo patted his brothers forehead. The younger pouted nodding, maybe someday he would say he loved him back by words. Donghyuck believed that someday Mark would speak again.

The sweater the scent, the more puppies you'll have they said, Haechan smelt so sweet it was as if you were making candy and the auroma filled every part of the house. Mark lifted an eyebrow when he came home with a watermelon, as per the Omega's demands. Their bed was strewn with his clothes, that he threw into the laundry basket. There were Teddies, bunnies, exclude the actual bunny pretending to sleep on the heap of plushies. Jaemin was such a brat.

"Hii Love." Haechan giggled, blushing as he waddled about putting all the things he could find comfortable for the baby and him together.

Haechan had started to nest, his entire concentration was on preparing his nest before the baby was born. He wanted comfort, safety and immense affection. He turned five last week and boy was he one aggressive Omega. No one was allowed to come closer except for Mark of course.

"My chest hurts. It's so heavy." Haechan sniffled at the Alpha, Doyoung had said it was because the Omega's body had started to produce the milk it needed to provide the baby with. The golden wolf seemed ten times more gorgeous, he was in his wolf form, curled up, his fluffy tail covering the prominent baby bump.

Mark sat next to the boy, his fingers running through the soft luscious golden furr, the Omega purred, and mewled in satisfaction. The older patted the baby bump, making his fingers into two.

"Two puppies?" Haechan lifted a paw, his tail wagging, his tongue hanging out. The older nodded, gesturing that Johnny said they were having two.

"Me wanny four puppiesh." The younger licked his mates face. Marks fangs were out, making him look hot when he smiled.

"My hotmess." The Wolf mewled, as he cuddled on Marks lap, the father's arm caressing the baby bump. The older kissed the fluffy forehead.

"Don't leave me. Please." Whispered Haechan, he shifted, gently rubbing on the olders clothed member. The older nodded, as they arms laced gracefully. "I love you so much." The younger giggled when he was kissed on the lips and their positions changed.