Chapter 13

The Morning Walk
     I am a morning person and I woke up at 4 am.  I heard low voices talking of people like me who woke up early.  It would be a loss if I won't have a morning walk by the beach.  The tide is low so I took off my sandals to feel the smooth white sand on my feet.  Summer breeze is blowing my hair.  I took a deep breath and inhailed the fresh air. A beautiful blonde in skimpy bikini joined me and offered me cup of coffee.  The aroma of the coffee was so inviting and I found it hard to resist.  Debbie her name was and a New Yorker.  She asked me more about the place.  I told her I am also a first timer  but suggested to try scuba diving.  She was so thrilled and asked where we stayed to  do the underwater adventure.  Willingly I volunteered the only resort I know.

I retreated to our quarters and joined the group for breakfast.  I thought I can only enjoy danggit in cebu but they also have their own crispy dried fish in Coron which is equally delicious matched with champorado.
Drew was not happy I walked alone and said I got him worried.  He did not irritate me but found it sweet.  I asked him to walk with me again. Hand in hand, we strolled along the beach till the fishermen arrived with the fish they caught.  One captured a big Lapu-lapu and Drew bought it for a Sweet and Sour favorite.  I got a blue marlin for grilling. It's super to have it grilled. 
     The experience in Coron is unforgattable