The waiter

Kind of short but better than nothing!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third-Person POV

"Are we still playing truth or dare?" Hinata asked.

"Yes! Kuroo truth or dare?!" Oikawa asked with a smirk across his (A/N BEAUTIFUL AMAZING *CHEF'S KISS* lol I'm getting too comfortable here) face.

"Dare! I ain't no wimp!" Kuroo said without a second thought.

"Confess your feelings to-"

"I ain't doing shit," Kuroo interrupted.

"What happened to 'I ain't no wimp' and who exactly are you confessing to?" Kenma said looking up from his phone.

"Don't worry about it! Bro truth or dare?" Kuroo asked Bokuto trying to change the subject.

"Bro just do it we all know you have a crush on-"

"NO ONE! LET'S HEAD BACK! WHO'S WITH ME?" Kuroo yelled.

"Kuroo-san they feel the same way," Akaashi said.

Kenma looked at Akaashi with rage in his eyes.

Wait... does that mean he has a crush on me? No way. Kenma thought.

"Alright, I'll do it!" Kuroo said.

Everyone in the group was shocked by Kuroo's words. Oikawa and Bokuto sat there with their mouths opened, they couldn't believe him. Kuroo walked across the circle where Tsukishima and Kenma were sitting and sat in the middle of them. He looked around, then at Kenma, then at Tsukishima, this went on for about 30 seconds before he finally said something... facing Tsukishima.

"Tsukishima, I've hidden my feelings for you for so long..." Kuroo said in a sweet tone.

Kenma sat there looking at them shocked and sad. Oikawa was ready to beat the fuck out of Kuroo but Bokuto held him back. Before anyone could finally say something Kuroo broke the silence once again.

"Tsukishima Kei, I fucking hate you," Kuroo then laughed his ass off.

"I'm done with your bullshit," Tsukishima said obviously annoyed.

"Did you want me to confess to you?" Kuroo said while catching his breath.

"Why the fuck would I want to date your rooster ass?" Tsukishima responded.

The group wasn't sure if they should be mad at Kuroo or laugh. However, they decided to laugh it off except for Tsukishima. Kenma laughed in relief but his eyes had started to grow tears.

I fucking hate him. No, I don't. Kenma thought.

"Get on with the show already!" Hanamaki yelled towards Kuroo.

Kuroo flushed at the thought of confessing to his crush, Kenma, in front of everyone. The crowd waited and waited but that damn rooster (I love Kuroo but he reminds me of a fucking rooster) didn't say anything. Well after 5 minutes of silence, he was finally going to say something.

"Well, I-"

"Sorry to interrupt but I need you guys to leave," The lifeguard told them.

They were disappointed but understood. Everyone started packing their things and went to the parking lot. They said short goodbyes and some of them got phone numbers and they headed back to the dorms, well most of them.