38. A New Life

When I opened my eyes everything looked different. Everything was clearer and more defined. I could see the dust particles floating through the air and the tiniest specs coming off the paint on the ceiling. I suddenly heard what sounded like a jack hammer banging in my head and looked for the source. I turned to see a human who was being held by Caius. Before he even said a thing I was on the man sucking him dry. The blood tasted so much better than it did while I was pregnant, almost like a drug. I never wanted to stop but eventually he ran out of blood. I threw the man to the floor and looked for more just to see Caius throw me a woman who I immediately latched onto and drained. By the time I was done with her I was finally sated. I could still feel a slight hunger but it was no longer blinding. I looked down at the people I killed with slight horror. "Don't worry carissma , they were not innocent" Caius reassured before I could become too upset.

I was immediately in his arms once I actually realized he was here. I tucked my head and started smelling his neck. Why the hell does he smell so good? He smelled good before but I literally want to never stop smelling him, its mouth watering. He chuckled at me before saying "it's the smell of a mate. It is one of the best smells in the world" he said as he leaned into me and stuck his face in my neck. I just wrapped my arms around him and pulled him impossible closer to me. He made a disgruntled sound "Carissma you are much stronger than us now" he said with a grunt. I loosened my grip some but didn't leave the comfort of his arms. "Where are your brothers?" I asked into his neck. "There with the children" he said simply.

I immediately sprung from his arms and started going to the tower. How could I forget? My babies, where are they? Must find them. I immediately picked up onto the scents of my other mates and rushed to them before Caius grabbed my arm to stop me. "You must control yourself. You can not lose control with them" he said in a commanding tone. I glared at him "I would NEVER hurt them" I said with a growl in my tone. He immediately softened "I know that carrisma but I won't take any chances. You must be calm before you see them. I know you would never intentionally hurt them but you do not know your own strength and if you are not calm it can endanger them" he explained to me. I nodded and calmed down trying to rain in my instincts.

Once I had calmed we ran to the tower and it was actually really fun. "I could get used to that" I said with a smirk directed at Caius. "The effect wears down after a year or two and it just becomes normal" he said to me before grabbing my hand and offering me a reassuring squeeze. I slowed down as we came to the door and suddenly I was terrified for some reason. What if i'm not a good mother? What if i don't feel anything? What if they dont love me? I was filled with insecurities. They suddenly all rushed away when I was in the arms of my two other mates who threw open the doors to get to me. "Cara mia you are perfect. Don't think things like that everything will be just fine" Aro's said to me while I was too focused on all the new tingly feeling from finally experiencing the full mate bond. "We missed you so much mi amore" Marcus said while nuzzling into my neck. The moment was suddenly cut off by a high pitched cry from the room.

When I Heard my baby, I was immediately running to them just to stop short at the crib the crying was coming from. I saw the most beautiful little thing I had ever seen. He had blue eyes and brown hair and the cutest little face that just made me want to kiss it all over. I smiled at him before reaching for him and touching his cheek as gently as possible. He immediately stopped crying and smiled at me with a little cew that had me swooning before picking him up and bringing him to my chest whenever I held him close while whispering sweet nothings to my baby boy. "Hello handsome, mommy's here and you will never be without me again" I said before giving him a kiss on his little head that had him giggling. I felt a warm feeling spread through my chest that could only be described as adortion and a love that could never compare.

I was cut off by a whimpering sound coming from the other crib

I was cut off by a whimpering sound coming from the other crib. I immediately looked at my mates for help. Aro immediately came and took the little baby out of my arms so I could meet my other son. He gave a little sound of complaint but I gave him another kiss on his head before walking to his brother. When I looked into the crib I saw an adorable little boy with brown eyes and hair. I smiled at him and picked him up immediately while kissing his head and smelling him. He leaned into me which immediately had me experiencing the same feeling of motherly love as before. I was murmuring words of love into his hair as I just held him close to me.

The moment was cut off by another cry which immediately had me turning to the third crib in the room that I had yet to notice

The moment was cut off by another cry which immediately had me turning to the third crib in the room that I had yet to notice. I made a little noise of shock before turning to my mates for confirmation. They nodded at me before Caius led me to the last crib after Marcus took his son from my arms. I was shocked. I knew we were having twin boys but we never thought there was a third. As I walked over I noticed the pink and was so happy to have a girl, don't get me wrong I love my boys already but I have always wanted a daughter. As I stepped up to the crib I saw a little blue eyed blond headed baby. She was beautiful and I immediately had her in my arms like I had her brothers previously.

Once I was done swooning over my children, me and my mates finally sat down on the big bed while the babies were either laying on the bed between us or in our arms

Once I was done swooning over my children, me and my mates finally sat down on the big bed while the babies were either laying on the bed between us or in our arms. "So did you already name them or did you leave that to me?" I asked with a smile making faces at the babies. "We left that to you mi amore" Marcus said as he looked at me in adortion as I interacted with our children.

After much discussion we decided on Lilliana Jane Volturi for our baby girl. Nathaniel Alec Volturi for my beautiful blue eyed boy. I had the most trouble with my second son's name but Marcus helped so by the end we came up with Octavian Charles Volturi. I immediately knew which baby belonged to which of my mates but we had all agreed they were equally fathers to each child and I was more than happy to see it that way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There are the baby reveals guys, i made it pretty easy to tell wich kid is who's if u pay attention. But incase u just need to know Octavian is Marcus's while nathen is Aro's and i'm pretty sure you all knew Lily was Caius's. Ok well happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original characters and plot.