fight

TW; NOT EATING

Lorenzo looked as though he was about to kill someone and Alex looked mega pissed off. My instincts told me to back off and let it happen but I couldn't just stand there and watch. I walked bac into the great hall just as Lorenzo threw a punch at his face. I made my way through the crowd to see them both beating the shit out of each other.

"Lorenzo, stop!" I yelled.

But he didn't listen. "Lorenzo please!"

Nothing was working and don't get me wrong, I HATE Alex but he doesn't deserve to die by Lorenzo. Then, I did the worst thing possible when two boys are in a fight. Get in between them both.

I rolled my eyes and tried to grab Lorenzo's hand, but he ended up shoving me off him and I fell to the ground. My rib felt like it was no longer there at this point. I had to go to the nurse. Lorenzo soon realised what he did and left Alex, bleeding mad on the floor.

"Oh my god, Roxanne i'm so sorry," he said, towering over me, trying to help me up but I helped myself up off the ground.

"I-it's fine, I just um have to go," I said, walking off in anger.

"Roxanne wait! I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hit you!" he yelled after me as we entered the Slytherin common room.

"It's not even that Lorenzo! It's the fact that you can't leave anything alone, can you? You just had to go after Alex! I told you I had to do one more thing then he'd leave us all alone and you didn't fucking listen!"

"Because that guy treats you like shit Roxanne! He hits you, makes you do stuff you don't wanna do and he sends you on all these ridiculous tasks to get books! I'm not gonna stand here and do nothing when the person I love is getting treated that way."

"Love?"

"Yes, love! I still love you Roxanne and I know you can't forgive me and I get that, but i'll never stop loving you!" he yelled, holding onto my arms.

"I-I can't," I croaked, turning away.

"So, you're saying that you don't have feelings for me? That what you said when you were drunk meant nothing," he said, sounding like he was about to cry.

"Just shut up," I mumbled.

I turned around and slammed my lips against his. He kissed me back of course, not taking any time to slide his tongue in my mouth. His hands snaked around to my waist and he wrapped his hands around it. He was able to fit his two hands around my waist, that's how thin I was. My hands ran through his soft, vanilla scented hair as our lips stayed on each others. He pressed me up against the wall and carried on kissing me, leaving my lips swollen. He tucked one of my loose pieces of hair behind my ear and smiled into my lips. I pulled my lips off his and smiled.

"And I really am sorry about hitting you off me," he sighed.

I stretched my arms up which accidently revealed the bottom half of the bruise on my ribs.

"What the hell is that?" he asked, lifting up my shirt to see the bruise. "Roxanne, you told me you got that checked out!"

"Fine, I lied. But I will get it checked out later," I said, poking his chest with my finger playfully.

"No, we're going now," he stated, grabbing my hand.

"What? What about class!" i yelled as he pulled me along to the hospital wing. Merlin, he's extremely fast.

"I'm sure Flitwick will give you a pass when you look as though that bruise is going to eat you," he laughed, slowing down when i made a groan of pain. "sorry."