A Winters Ball

Hi before we start I would like to say I'm new to wattpad and this is my first ever fanfic so hopefully it's not as bad as I see it to be, I'm going to try my best to make it as exciting as possible so here we go! 💕

Peggy's POV
This was a big night for all of us but knowing myself I'll be around the food parlour, unless someone actually comes up to me and engages a conversation, for once I'm going to try and get noticed by the boys instead of Angelica just waltzing in with her click-clacking heels and getting all the boys to drop down to her like she was a somewhat queen to be honest Angelica has a mind of her own she can obtain anything one second with a click of her fingers but god only if my life was like that. Suddenly I hear Eliza scream I rush up stairs only to see Eliza panicking about what to wear.

GOD ELIZA! There's no need to scream I was worried about you! I guess I sprinted upstairs for no good reason! Oh Peggy, hello there how kind of you to barge into my room and start shouting at me Eliza snickered, I wouldn't of been "barging in" into your room if you weren't screaming like a banchee! Peggy since you're so kind help your sister out and lace up her corset for her now, won't you? Yeah, yeah whatever you say Eliza. Good riddance that's too tight I can't breathe! Well that's the way the boys like it if you want to stand a chance with any of them! (Peggy furiously slams the door leaving her sister there in a temper) God when will she learn to be nice to me, I walk into Angelica's room and she looked as beautiful as ever. "Oh peggy there you are I was just about to call for you!" What seems to be the matter? I say in a low-tone knowing that if I said anything in a mood I'd regret it later, "Well the winters ball is in an hour and I can't decide what heels to put on" Sister you know that they can't see your shoe- She cuts me off before I could finish my sentence, "Well when I'm in bed with them they're obviously going to take off my dress and then my shoes will be exposed!", ANGELICA! after I shout she starts to laugh hysterically, "Oh pegs what would I do without you, maybe tonight is your night you get to meet someone and possibly bring him home since pa is working overseas" she stated in a excited voice. Angelica no boys would choose me they'd rather spend a night with you or Eliza but I guess I'll see how it goes, "Now that's the spirit!", I was about to leave the room to go do my hair, before I left Angelica said to me that if I wanted to get someone I need to be confident I sighed and wondered, will tonight be the game changer?