A Heated Night

Before this chapter starts I want to warn you that this chapter includes sexual moments for over 15+ so viewer discretion is advised.

We were walking to Hercules' house and then suddenly the man pulls me into an alley way, we lock lips he was about to unlace my corset but I stopped him and said we must save this moment for bed not an alleyway, he sighs with impatience I hug him the whole way to Hercules' house, "Well here we are" he said with excitement, it was in a cottage I never expected Hercules Mulligan to like flowers and to live in such a beautiful cottage in a lavender meadow. Nobody was home it was perfect we go to the bedroom immediately.

Lafayette's POV
This wasn't like any other night I've had with a girl this was different you could smell the alcohol on the both of us I gently threw her on the bed she looked at me in a certain way then bit her lip she grabs me and we start making out for a good 5 minutes as soon as I knew it my clothes were on the ground along with hers I start going in and out of her and hear her groan the name "daddy" I've never heard a girl call me that especially such a rich and classy one but I have to say I enjoyed the names she called me and then I called her the unimaginable and she loved it.

Peggy's POV
As he went in and out of me the word "Daddy" slipped out of my mouth he went faster and softer then slower and harder god this man was sexy as I started sucking him off and then we heard a bang on the door it was Alex but he didn't come back with Eliza, Lafayette didn't hear the bang on the door then Alex opened the door thinking nobody was there then he seen it and little did I know Alex joined and it got intense.

I wake up with Lafayette's arm around me I looked down to see that I was wearing no clothes and neither was he I stared at his body his abs were so flattering but suddenly he opened his eyes and he seen me, he smiled and went back to sleep sometimes I don't understand men but I could read Lafayette like the back of my hand whatever we did last night I can tell that him and I enjoyed it I sighed knowing I have to go back home, Shit! Angelica and Eliza have been calling me all night I took a shower then Lafayette woke up and just assumed Alex was in the shower so Lafayette walked into the bathroom to go shave and he seen me naked again and he just chuckled and walked out I didn't know whether to be embarrassed or not but I just shrugged it off and snuck home and went to bed.

I am so sorry for this chapter, I know some people won't like it but I tried! That's what counts, right? Anyways thank you so much for reading this I'll make a new chapter later on tonight goodbye for now 💕