Chapter - 8

“Di, jeeju is on his way, me and Aman will be there in the conference hall in few minutes, would you like to join us or..”

Anjali didn't notice the teasing look on her brother's face, but got shocked that Shyam will be coming to office.

She started panicking “oh no Akash, Chotey is in the first floor conference hall with Kushi, if Kushi sees Shyam here and gets to know the truth, then…”

Realizing the gravity of the situation, both looked at each other for a few seconds, before they started running towards the conference hall.

They saw  Shyam standing outside the conference hall and before they could stop him, he opened the door.

Looking at his shocked visage, Anjali and Akash looked inside.

In front of their eyes, ASR the dragon transformed into Arnav the saviour.

Looking into each other's eyes, the said couple were so lost in each other that they failed to notice 3 shocked faces.

Anjali was the first one to realize their surroundings.

She immediately pulled Shyam and Akash away from the scene of romance.

Closing her cabin door, she looked at the angry form of her husband and the still shocked face of her brother.

Sighing, she gently patted Shyam's arms.

He looked at his wife.

In a barely controlled voice, Shyam asked his wife, “how? I mean, Chotey and Kushi? Do you even realize what will happen if your family comes to know the past Anjali?”

Anjali could easily understand her husband’s worries, but she couldn't stop herself.

She exclaimed “that is not important Shyam, if Kushi and Chotey like each other, then I will help them, no matter what. In fact, you should be happy!!! This will give you more opportunity to interact with Kushi and get to know her without anyone's interference.”

Closing his eyes, Shyam rubbed his temples. Leaving her husband to think, she turned her attention towards her brother who was sitting still, not out of the shock, yet.

Slapping her forehead, she shook her brother “Akash!!! Wake up!! Come out of the shock young man.”

Akash got startled with the loud cry from his sister.

“Gosh Di!!! You could have talked softly, I'm not deaf! And what was that in the conference room? Are you aware of all these things?!”

Looking crossly at her brother and husband, she pouted.

“come on guys, why are you not happy with whatever is happening? Chotey is finally becoming human!!!!”

Shaking their heads, Shyam and Akash looked at Anjali and folded their hands.

Looking at their expressions, she smiled sheepishly “ok, I went overboard, but on a serious note, we need to bring them closer and watch them carefully. What say?”

Shyam sighed. His wife is very intelligent, but sometimes, she forgets that things like these need time.

Holding her hands, he said, “ Anju, first we need to get inside details about Gupta family, then we can proceed. I have a plan. But it will take time. Do you trust me?”

Holding her face between his hands, he looked at his wife, his love.

Anjali nodded her head.