XI.

going, going, gone - michele leigh

as the couple opened the door to the Beauxbatons common room, they were met with the familiar smells and looks of a party.

Draco wrapped his arm around Sierra her waist as they walked in, heading to get some drinks.

" Fred, George, " She nodded at the two red headed twins, " two cups please "

" Right at you, Sierra. " George and Fred smiled and filled the two cups, handing them over to the couple.

She grabbed Draco his free hand, heading to a free couch.

" I'm not drinking this. " he said, as they sat down.

She rolled her eyes , giving him a small nudge to his side.

He took a sip, " happy? "

She also took a sip, " very. "

They both chuckled as he laid his arm behind her.

" Hey, i wanted to talk about something " He started

She took another sip and nodded at him.

" What's going to happen to us when you're going back to Beauxbatons? "

She gave him a small smile as she laid her free hand on her cheek.

" D, don't worry, okay? " she assured him.

She didn't want to tell him yet about moving school since she first wanted to talk about her parents about this stuff. She still didn't understand it.

" D? " He raised his eyebrows and smirked at the girl.

" Oh god, don't make a big thing out of it. " She said, rolling her eyes.

Out of her corner she saw Luna walking up to them, " oh my god, Luna! "

Sierra stood up as Luna came closer, " Hello , Sierra!"

Sierra hugged the girl before giving a kiss on her cheek, " are you enjoying yourselfs? " Luna asked.

Sierra nodded, " are you? "

" Very, how is your tattoo? "

" I love it so much, i can't get enough of it! " Sierra said with a huge smile.

Behind her Draco was staring at the girl, talking to her blond friend. A soft smile came upon his face before he saw Crabbe and Goyle approach him, taking a seat in the two free seats, starting to make an conversation.

" Glad to hear that, a lot of students came back, asking me to remove it for them. " Luna started as she folder her hands together, " of course i removed them, some where very inappropriate "

Luna kissed her cheek , " also i saw the last time you rather enjoyed these " she ruffled into her pocket, opening her hand for Sierra, revealing now a plastic bag with two greenish pills in it with a smile on it.

Sierra chuckled and took the pills as Luna walked away again.

As she turned around she noticed Draco was gone.

She put the small plastic bag behind her bra and looked around the room.

Her eyes fell on the blond haired boy who walked out of the room.

Sierra frowned her eyebrows and followed him out of the common room.

" .. I really do! I miss the old Dray. " a high pitched voice said.

Sierra looked around the corner, seeing Draco with a frustrated look on his face and Astoria batting her eyes at him.

" Astoria, shut the fuck up! WE never had a thing. WE never were something. " Draco yelled, making the girl flinch.

" God, I should've never hooked up with you at the end of last year. " he mumbled to himself.

" You don't mean that , Dray! " Astoria said, pulling on his sleeve.

" Don't touch me! And yes I do! I'm with Sierra now, so let us be. "

Sierra her heart made a little flip as he said that sentence.

Astoria bit the inside of her cheek, " you're still with that bitch , huh? "

" You know, you deserve better. From what I've heard, she is such a slut in her school. She fucked almost every guy there, even her bestfriend, that Leonard. "

This made Sierra exploded, same for Draco.

He wanted to speak up but was cut off by his own girlfriend.

" Everything alright, D? " She walked up to the two, swaying her hips more as usual.

" Everything is fine now. " he said, wrapping his arm around her as his hand rested on her bum.

Astoria clenched her jaws and her breathing became heavy. She let out a groan before walking away from the two, heading to her own common room.

The two looked at each other and let out a small chuckle.

" Thanks for saving me there " he said, walking with her back to the party.

" No problem, love. " She smiled at him.

Before they entered the party again, she stopped him.

She grabbed the small plastic bag of pills.

He smirked at her and nodded.

As she opened it, she placed it onto her tongue and his tongue.

They both swallowed it and gave each other a small kiss on the lips.

As Sierra started walking again, she got stopped by him this time.

" Before we go back in, tell me. Did you fuck Leo? "

She rolled her eyes, " Yes, Draco. I did, but nothing ever happened after that. We were just trying things out , we don't even talk about it anymore. It's actually quite embarrassing. " She chuckled.

She grabbed both of his hands, " but seriously, I'm all yours , okay? "

" Good " he said , clenching his jaw, before walking back in with her.

The party was going good and the pills kicked in.

They were both dancing between the sweaty students.

His hands were on her hips as she danced against him.

As she turned around, she chuckled at him.

She wrapped her arms around his neck sloppily as his hands rested on her bum.

She leaned backwards in his arms, looking up at the fogy lights.

The music muffled down in their ears as she came back up.

The stared at each other with,  now turning , red eyes from the multiple pills they had and drinks.

She connected their lips, opening both their mouths.

She grabbed onto his hair as his grip tighten on her bum.

The couple par-tend for a breath, leaning their foreheads against each other.