IV.

the beach - the neighbourhood

Sierra sat on her bed in a oversized sweater and some comfy bike shorts under it. She had straighten her hair and put on a small amount of make-up, she probably was staying in her dormitory , smoking by herself and listening to music. She never missed a party, but she was really tired, especially after last night.

Leo was sitting next to her on the bed as she cuddled with her pillow. The group was sitting on the floor, the beds and chairs, smoking and drinking. " Draco told you guys had an argument in the corridors a while ago? " he said in a low tone, only for her to hear as he took a hit from the blunt, passing it to her.

She took a long hit and blew the smoke out slowly as she nodded, " yeah sure " she passed it back to him, " what happened? " he asked her. She shook her head with a smile, " he's just being a baby" he rolled his eyes and tucked a hair piece behind her ear.

" You know I'll always protect you right " he said " Leo... " she looked at him and shook her head as she blew out the smoke in his face. " I can protect myself " He chuckled, " I know, I know. Just keeping my best friend safe" She nodded at his words and smiled.

Leo and Sierra were each others first. There weren't any feelings involved, they were just two horny teenagers in a free dormitory. After this they got closer and became best friends after.

" Shall we go my peasants! " Diane said as her curly hair bounced up when she stood up with a jump. They were invited to a party in one of the common rooms. The group nodded , but Draco looked at Sierra sitting on her bed, zoning out. " I'm not going. You guys have fun and please, Célia, Diane and Alison, please don't wake me up with your vomiting in the middle of the night, not again! "

The group laughed at this and nodded, " We'll make sure of it. " Eliott said with a proud smile as he pointed at himself and Leo, who had a cigarette hanging from his mouth as he put on his white jacket.

" I'm staying with Sierra. " the voice spoke up, making the group look up at Draco. " we've got some unfinished business " he said, putting his hands in his pockets." Alright mister, but no funny business. " Célia said to him, which made Diane roll her eyes. " bla bla bla, let's fucking go! But seriously, if there's going to happen something, please clean up! " This made Sierra throw a shoe at her.

As the group started leaving, " they're totally going to fuck! " Eliott voice said as the door closed.

Draco sat next to her on her bed, as Sierra crossed her legs on her bed. She looked up at Draco, who already was looking at her. He opened his arms as she let herself fall against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her body and stroke her hair, " I'm sorry" he said as he kissed her head. " I know, I just don't understand why you're so possessive over me while we've only known each other for some days?" she answered softly. " I didn't mean to hurt you, I just.. sometimes I get to angry and when I'm drunk or high or whatever, I can't control myself.. "She nuzzled more into his chest, still holding onto her pillow.

The two stayed in that position for a while since the moon was now fully up, slightly lighting the room up with the few candles in the room. Draco played with Sierra her small hands as they were now leaning against the headboard of the bed.

He had draped her blanker over the two as their legs were tangled with each other. Draco softly bit her ear as he stroke her inner thigh which made her shiver against him.

She closed her eyes as she leaned into him more, when he took off her black shorts. He played with the edge of her panties as he pushed it aside, revealing her clean self to him again.

He started feeling her folds softly which made her softly whimper. He took his hand out of under the blanket, " open. " She opened her mouth slowly as his middle finger and index finger enter her mouth slowly. She closed her mouth around his fingers, feeling some cold rings touch her tongue as well. She rolled her tongue around his fingers and sucked on them.

He took his finger out and kissed her lips softly as his hand went back under the blanket. He found his way back to her vagina as his now wet fingers, started to rub her, which made her let out a soft moan against his lips.

She threw her head back in the crook of his neck as her breathing became heavier as he sped up his phase, rolling over her clit with his fingers.

He then softly entered her with his two fingers, his thumb still on her clit as he rubbed it, pumping in and out with the other two. He was gentle , but giving the same amount of pleasure.

She arched her back as she let out a shaky breath as he pumped faster. She held onto her mattress when she also felt him leave wet kisses on her neck.

" Does that make you feel good? " She nodded at him as her eyes were closed. She then felt a hand on her face, forcing to look at him. His grip wasn't tight as before, " y-yes " she said when she opened her eyes softly, but closing after as he added a third finger. She opened her mouth, letting out multiple short moans. He curled his fingers into her which made her feel so much pleasure.

Draco groaned at the sight, and let go of her face. His hand found his way to her breast, pushing the bra out of his way as he started massaging it. Sierra hissed and held onto his arm tightly, " I'm- " She bit her lip, " Tell me, love " he whispered in her ear as she felt her walls clench around his fingers. " I'm c-coming , Draco " She said, suddenly feeling a pair of lips on her lips. She let out a moan against his lips as she neared her edge.

She sucked in her breath and let out one last shaky moan as she came around his fingers. She felt him get out as she let go of his arm and the mattress. She opened her eyes , facing the ceiling as she tried to steady her breathing.

Draco sucked off his fingers with her liquid that tasted sweet. He then helped her getting her panties back on, her bra off and kissed her head. " Get some rest. " She nodded and nuzzled into his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. " Will you be there when I wake up? " He nodded and closed her eyes with his other hand.

Sierra woke up, feeling no arms around her.

She rubbed her eyes and looked outside the window. Still dark.

She looking into the room, and saw Draco getting dressed quietly. " Draco ? " She sat up right, " what are you-? Where are you going? "

Draco dropped his shoe as he heard her soft, and oh so sweet voice. " Oh , umh- " She groaned, " come back to bed and warm me up with your arms " she said rubbing her sleepy head. As he kept quiet, she started speaking again. " Draco? "

" Greengrass asked me to come to the party. " He said fast. She looked puzzled at him, " Greengrass? Who the fuck-? Why? "

" Just go back to sleep, okay? " He said as he walked up to her to kiss her head, but she backed away. " No, not okay? " She yelled in a low voice. He didn't answer, " you're going to fuck her, aren't you?! " This made his jaw clench, " Seriously! Christ, Draco! You're so fucking selfish! "

" Don't ever call me fucking selfish! " He yelled back as he grabbed her neck with a tight grip. Sierra grabbed onto his arm, " D-Draco, stop! "

" Did you hear me?! Don't call me that! " He tighten his grip more in frustration. " I-I can't breath " She said when she felt her lungs crimp in. This made him let go, she backed up, getting out of the bed at the other side of Draco.

" Y-you fucking apologized to me a couple hours ago! But here you are, chocking till I lose my breath. God! I can't believe you! You're fucking psycho! " She yelled out in frustration at him with tears in her eyes. " I've only met you for a couple of days, and they were amazing! Leaving the parts out where you almost fucking abused me. But no, you need to go so bad to that fucking party and fuck that fucking G-Greengrass girl! " She now had tears run down her rosy cheeks as she tried to gain her unsteady breath.

Draco looked in her teary eyes, feeling himself almost tear up. He was fucked, and he couldn't be fixed. He couldn't take her. He didn't know how to handle it, his father never showed love to him or his mother. He got enough love of his mother, but it's different.

He wiped one tear fast away, before it could drop. He clenched his jaw and walked out of the dormitory. " Yeah, walk away! Just like you always do! Fuck you! " She yelled at him and slammed the door when he left.

She leaned against the door and slid down, tears running down her face. She pulled her knees into her chest, hugging them. As she let out loud sobs.