1;blur

Blur
Tommy perspective
Tw:mild gore,implied death,explosions,war.

Life's a treat in devil town

Memories of me and my friends swarm my mind as I stand frozen in place, how did it come to this?

My ears,have acclimated to the sound

My ears ring like there's a bell in my head,never stopping. I remember the festival,the election.

Pretty faces fly around and round

Niki,eret,Karl,and purpled frantically run around,the debris and ash kissing their wounds as they run around getting to others.

My head,as it contemplates this town ive found.

I want to help everyone, but my feet are glued to the ground,I can't move or speak. My head throbs. I look around and I see tubbo,who looks horrified,sobbing into Phil's shirt. Phil looks equally as showed by the explosion as he rubs tubbos back trying to reassure him.

It's lovely in the evening time,but Everytime I close my eyes,the sunshine gets a little dimmer.

The sun is setting. I can hear screaming and crying,dream,sam,and ponk are nowhere to be seen. Techno sits on a stone pillar biting his sleeve,muffling his cries as he tries to stop the hash on his leg from bleeding.

Now
The clouds fall down

The endless explosions seemed to have brought everything with it. There are no clouds,only smoke and embers.

I sink my teeth into my fingers,blossom swims across the river

My mind barely addresses the huge gash on my stomach and hip. My teeth gnaw at the inside of my mouth.

How,do you feel so proud?

I can hear the laughter from Wilbur,the one who caused this damage. I trusted him with my whole heart. L'Manburg is gone now because of him.

Every time I close my eyes, the colors fade and change inside my mouth

Crimson coloured spit comes out of my mouth. It tastes like metal,I barely cry for help as my mind starts to fuzz.

It's all too loud

The explosions replay over and over,the screams of everyone as our country gets blown up,I cover my head with my hands and scream,almost unaware of how much blood I'm losing. I feel a hand on my shoulder

I sink my teeth into my fingers,blood forms branches in the water

"Tommy-" I can hear someone say my name,but just faintly. I feel someone wrap cloth over my wound.

It's lovely in the evening time,but Everytime I close my eyes the sunshine gets a bit dimmer

Now,the clouds fall down.