3

I walk down the breezeway passing these trees i've passed my whole life. I look at the tables I sat and colored at when I was in the elementary school, and the murals I helped paint and messed up on the walls. Am I really missing this bitchass hell hole school I grew up in right now? 

But the bitches of my class really had the nerve to eye me and ruin my morning...Ariel Swarovski and Laney Bradley.

These two are the reason I don't fuck with girls and never did. Honestly so mad I was born into a girls body. They constantly make fun of my style and clothes--and for what? Sorry I'm not rich like y'all and can only thrift. Swear, these bitches wear the same Hollister shirt everyday. Wait until they find out I'm moving to Cali, oh they're gonna eat this up..

Ariel

Last day here huh?

Me

How the fuck do you know.. Your weird ass stalking me or sum?

*Ariel laughs then kisses her boyfriend while Laney looks up from her phone in disgust*

Laney

Hopefully in California you can actually learn how to dress. In fact I should be the one moving there, like look at you compared to me

Me

Not the bitch who wears the same shit daily

Laney

Not the bucket hat

Me

Girl shut the fuck up bc u done worn this same hat at the beach last week and felt the need to tell me-

Laney

I don't care Mikayla.

Me

...Then why'd you start this shit..plus I doubt Cali would fuck with your short ass

Ariel (butting in)

Uh listen here Mikayla Grant, your the one who's dad is in priso-

*Right here I felt the need to slap the shit out of that blonde bitch, because NOBODY speaks about my father like that-*

*Ariel hits back and tries to pull on my curls*

Mikayla

Um girl, I spent good time trying to brush this shit, do not-

Ariel (goes in for a punch)

I don't care bitch.

Me (Laughing with a bloody nose)

Oh so you wanna play that shit..

In conclusion, I beat that bitches ass, we caused a commotion, and she started crying. What a perfect ending tho, I always hated that mcfa. But also we in trouble..

-

In the front office

Administrator

So please explain how the fight came about

Ariel

This slut decided to talk on my clothes and how I was poor and slapped me after I insulted her back.

Me

Excuse me? Slut? Girl.. Mam let me explain because you're crazy. First I was trying to head to homeroom minding my business and she feels the need to ask me about my move to california and goes on to insult my clothes, I came back at her obvisouly, then she insulted my father who I never grew up with and is in prison. SO I obviously slapped he-

Ariel

On purpose.

Me

....In defense, and It turned into a fight Ariel Swarovski.

Administrator

Okay. Thank you for the backup info. Because it's the last day of school and at this school in particular for the both of y'all, no detentions or referrals can be sent out. You both may be excused. And parents will be called and noted. Stay away from each other please.

*We both leave the front office with ice packs on our faces*

Ariel

I rocked your shit you slut.

Me

Um- ms girl who was the one crying when I pinned her on the floor?

Ariel

Okay, and my moms pressing charges sweetie.

Me

Girl how..It should be the other way around. I gave u like three bruises and a scratch and you damn almost broke my nose..

Ariel

Yeah and you..

Me

Yeah I beat your ass just admit it pussy. 

*Ariel rolls her eyes and walks to homeroom*

Me 

Yeah that's right slut.

-

*Mom pulls up in an Uber outside of the school for me early to unenroll me around 12:55 pm*

Mom (walking Aliyah and I outside to the Uber)

Get in right now.

Me

MOM IM LOOKING FOR SEBASTIAN I NEVER GOT TO SAY BYE!

Mom

You'll see him in July. Im fucking pissed off at you and we need to get going I need to sign papers.

I started crying right there, pissed off at her. How can she do this to me.. Knowing Seb is my first and only best friend. Other than that she knows how much we love and care about each other and can't even let us say our last farewells because she feels the need to be almost 6 hours early before the flight? And didn't she promise to say bye to the school and get Aliyahs friend's mom's numbers later at dismissal? Wy couldn't she just wait a few hours and do her shit then come for us and fuck this day up...

I forced myself between Aliyah and J crying in the back of the uber.

Me 

Why the fuck are we even in an Uber..

Mom

Stop the damn cursing, and I sold the car. Were getting anew one in California...

We sat in silence as mom took Uber to Uber from the doctors office to the dentist to the pediatrician to the real estate place. Its around 2:45 by now. Hm school just let out, maybe I can text Sebastian my farewell. I spent the next 45 minutes while we drove around writing my farewell paragraph to him and his family. 

-