4

3:42 PM, on the way to the airport, leaving the city for good.

Aliyah (Waving out the window)

BYEE FLORIDAAA

JJ (Babbling and kicking)

BYE BYE

Me

Oh my gosh will you ever stop

Mom

Uh Mik... can I talk to you about what happened today. I'm done with everything for the move, all i'm worried about is the flight and transportations for now.

Me

What

Mom

How did it start?

Me

She insulted my dad.

*We sat in silence as mom mouthed the words "oh" slowly.*

*We arrived to Fort Lauderdale International Airport about 10 minutes later, 3:55 pm*

-

4:37 Pm, sitting in our terminal for our 6 hour flight heading to LAX leaving at 5 EST. Arrived at LAX at 8pm, PST.

Aliyah (Running down the aisle off the plane)

YAYYY WERE IN CALIFORNIAA

Mom

Quiet down please.

Me

Do we have a car yet?

Mom

Not yet, I just need to wait on the Uber to take us and this luggage to the car dealership to pick up the new car. Aanndd, I need to go by our realtor's office to pick up the house keys and by then moving trucks will be all done dropping new beds and stuff off! Oh and for you guys maybe tonight or tomorrow we can drive around and even go down to LA and visit down there! What do you say?

JJ

YES

Aliyah

YES

*We walk towards the baggage carousels*

Mom

Mik , Liyah and J said yes. You?

Me

Can I go skating around the neighborhood first at least.

Mom

Uh, I don't know yet. You're slick, so idk what you could be doing skating alone at this time of night. It's about to be 9. You have all summer to explore and make new friends here though. I heard its teen friendly.

Me

Then why the fuck are you taking us to LA for?

Mom

To drive around. See were indoors.

Me

Ok I guess.

Mom

Yeah, and tomorrow morning we can go room decor shopping and all the rooms are white so I don't think you'd want to re paint any.

Me

Wait wait wait, how many rooms are there and do I get my own room again?

Mom

2 bedrooms. But yes, JJ and Aliyah are staying in one together and you can have your own.

Me

Where will you sleep? Is it not an apartment?

Mom

Yes, we got a good deal for one in California but its a little run down. We're definitely gonna be fixing it up and deep cleaning. Its 2 bedrooms 1.5 bathroom. We share the .5 one in your room, and the other is your siblings/guest. I'll be sleeping in the office area and I can hang up a curtain for privacy.

Me

Oh, that's cool.

Shortly after we left the airport and took all of our shit to the car dealership to pickup our new car. Pretty nice spacious car, but just like our old one. We picked up our keys, then headed through the night sky towards our new apartment. Smaller than our old house, but I guess better?

The place looked nothing like I expected. The shades of yellow and green on the outside really made it pretty though. It had circle windows and we were on the first floor, thankfully. We proceeded to head to our door. As soon as we walked in my mouth dropped. THIS SHIT WAS IS HUGE! WAYY BIGGER THAN OUR OLD TOWNHOUSE. I ran to the couch, because the place was previously decorated, thankfully. The moving trucks arrived about 3 minutes after we arrived, and we spent 30 minutes taking boxes out. We instantly set up the little kids beds, and put them to sleep because they were tired and done for the night. There goes driving around LA. We then spent the next two hours until 12 am setting up and unpacking. There it was. Our new apartment was finished! It already felt like home. I haven't been this excited in a while.

Out of love, Seb promised he would stay up a little to talk to me about the move.

Sebastian

Hi bestie 😜

Me

Heyyy what time is it there stupid

Sebastian

4 am😃

Me

LMAOO GTS

Sebastian

Fuck no I'm listening to Tyler

Me

Aww bitch our song?

Sebastian

Duh mf

Me

:))

Sebastian

So house tour tomorrow?

Me

Yuhh, were driving to Los Angeles tomorrow morn and

I might skate some afternoon

Sebastian

Cool, I wish I could come

Me

I wish, I have nobody anymore ugh fuck this bs

Sebastian

I

You gon make friends mf😐

Me

LMAFOOAOA ik but I'm scared

Sebastian

Alrrr well I'm tired as a mf you should gts too so u can give me a house tour. Gn Mikaylaaaaaaaa🙃

Me

Bye😋