Shot C.B

You just walked out of the shower when you heared a car pull out of the driveway. It must be Corbyn. You put on some undies and a cute outfit.

^^ outfit^^

^^ outfit^^

You walked outside to find Corbyn with his arms open. He engulfes you with a hug, rocking you side to side. As he pulls away he kisses you on your forehead. 

C: Hey babyyyyyyyy

He says dragging the y out of baby.

Y/N: How was it???

You say looking in his eyes.

C: im just tired thats all... but now im home with my favourite girl!! lets go inside...

He says as he inter winds his hands with yours, smiling.

As you go inside he has a quick shower. You wait for him on your bed, as you choose a movie. A few minutes later he walks out the shower with shorts on. 

Y/N: hey baby, imma put on 5 feet apart oke??

C: what ever you want baby 

He says looking at you, smiling.

You jump off the bed to give him a hug. The warmth of his body radiated on you. You look up into Corbyn's eyes. He gave you a soft, passionate kiss. His arms were wrapped around your neck, he kept you warm. He was your spark igniteing you. You cant get enough of him aaahh.

~time skip~ 

You and Corbyn are cuddling on your bed. His arms slithered around your waist, it gave you chills.

C: im gonna get some snacks

Y/N: ok baby

C: one last kiss before i go 

He gave u one kiss.. slow.. passionate....sweet...

He let go and ran down stairs...

CORBYN'S POV:

I ran down stairs to go fetch y/n's favourite snack, and the ring i was going to give her when i was gonna ask her to marry me. I was planning i to put it the glass of water i was also going to bring but i saw somthing outside. The motion sensor lit up our driveway. I looked at the cameras and i was a guy in a hoodie walking to the window. I ran back up stairs to go talk to y/n...

Y/N'S POV:

I was lying in bed when i heard Corbyn running up stairs. 

C: hide hide hide hide hide 

Y/N: why whats wrong

C: just listen to me. Everything will be ok

He shoved you into a cupboard, you surprisingly fit inside it, perfectly.

C: ill be right back...One last kiss

You kissed

You heared a window break in the kitchen

Y/N: dont go!! 

You whispered

C: i have to...

You started to cry...

Y/N: corbyn.....

He smiled as he ran to the kitchen with a knife. You grabbed your phone and called 911. A few minutes later you heared someone fall but a gun triggered and you heared a scream ( like a arghhh type..) you ran down stairs and found a dead body, it was the theif. But you found Corbyn, shot in the stomach. You ran over to him.

Y/N: CORBYNN!!!

You grabbed his limp body and placed his head on.

Y/N: im here now baby, im here. The ambulance is on their way dont worry i- 

You were cut off by Corbyn placing his hands on your cheeks.

C: i love you.....

You heared the ambulance come but it was too late. Corbyns eyes closed slowly... 

Y/N: no no no nonononononononono NNONONONONONONON CORBYN BABY NO

You held onto his lifeless body as you put pressure on the wound as you cried into his chest. 

Y/N: corbyn.......

~time skip~ 

It has been 1 month without Corbyn, you were depressed, underweight, and cutting. You were looking through Corbyns stuff because his hoodies still smelt like him. Once you put you hand in his pocket you felt somthing weird. You took it out and it was a note with a ring in it.

Note:

Dear Y/N,

You are the love of my life, i wouldnt want anyone else in the world. When i saw you for the first time i knew you were the one. You were perfect, special, you. I was so happy to call you my girlfriend the day you said yes, but today i would like to change that, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?

Love,

Corbyn Matthew Besson

 🙁🙁🙁😢😢😢😭😭😭

~chow chow chickees...