Cancer Z.H

-FLASHBACK-

Z's POV:

We sat on top of a hill, on a green bench, staring at the sunset. Y/N's eyes glistened in the sunlight.  Whenever she looked in my eyes I felt consumed. Her hands inter-winded with mine. My heart melted when she leaned against my shoulder.I turned my head towards hers and kissed her hair. She looked up and leaned in closer. Her soft pink lips were on mine, when we pulled apart she giggled and lyed her head on my lap, as her body layed on the bench.

-PRESENT DAY-

Y/N's POV:

It has been 7 months since Zach and I have been together, and 7 months since Zach had cancer. Today it is his birthday, and im gonna surprise him with somthing special. I was thinking a car, wait, a new phone, Chipotle. Im not sure... i just want to spoil him today. 

*ding*

Your phone went off.

//One new message from Zachyyyy 💖😛😘//

You opened your phone

Zachy: babyyyyyyyy where are youuuu!!!! Get your fat ass here!! 

Y/N: oh so u think my ass is fat??

Zachy: the fattest one around ...

Y/N:😕😲

Zachy: im kidding 

Y/N: i mean, my ass in invisible

Zachy: and there is nothing wrong with that  ❤❤

Zachy: where are you though i miss youuu

Y/N: im gonna b a little late

Zachy: but it my birthday 

Y/N: i promise ill only be 10 minutes

Zachy: thats too looooong!! 🙁🙁

 Y/N: i wont be long

Zachy: ok.....

Y/N: i love you

Zachy: i love you too baby

*end of text*

You rush to the shops and buy him smol things like beanies, hoodies, chocolate, gummies, and a huuuge teady bear. Then you go over to go purchase a new phone for Zach. Then you went to Chipotle and bought his favourite meal. You look at the time. SHIT!! I am 20 minutes late. You quickly go and buy a cake which took you 5 mins and rushed to the hospital. 

~time skip~ 

When you arrive you quickly put the things you have bought for him in a cute present bag and carried the cake and Chipotle. Your hands were full. When you walked up to the receptionist you asked if you were allowed to go in Zachs room. She gave you permission and you entered. 

~time skip~ 

*After you gave Zach his presents*

Zach: baby, lay with me

He says in a sad voice, like he is about to cry

Y/N: ok???

Zach: y/n, you are the best person i have ever met. And i would give the world just to be with you. This day was ok. But,if it werent for you, then it would be a total disaster. You are my everything. I do love you, but we need to break up...

You were devestated. 

You started to tear up. You ran out the hospital room, you can hear Zach crying when you left. 

~time skip~ 

Later on that day you had some news.

A message from the Zach

//1 new message from Zachyyyy 💖😛//

You clicked on it.

Zachy: goodbye babe

You didnt understand until you thought of his cancer.

You rushed to the hospital.

As you were driving you got a message from a doctor.

//1 new message from doctor sam//

You clicked on it..

Zachary Dean Herron has sadly passed away. 

This made you realize why you broke up... why he broke up with you...

You thought of all the times you had together. The first time you kissed.. the first time you dated.. the first time you got together... the first time you play fought... it just felt like a few days ago when you got together... and that you will never feel the same way you felt with Zachary Dean Herron... that its all gone.... and the fact that 20 minutes ago he was alive...

This one isnt that sad.... 

~chow chow chickeeeees 💖  

👁👄👁