Fire J.M

You sat on your bed munching on some  popcorn and sipped on a can of coke. You were just chillin , with the best boyfriend ever, Jonah Marais. His arms slithered around your waist. The heat from his body radiated onto you. Soon you heard snoring, Jonah fell asleep. You put the TV off because you were getting tired too. You turned your body towards him. His curly hair tickled your nose as you kissed his forehead. You saw a small smile form on his face as you did so. Soon you saw his lime green eyes slowly opening admiring your face.

Y/N: im so sorry did i wake you up 

J: No...i just couldn't go to sleep without looking at your face.

You smiled as his soft pink lips were on yours. You can see the lust in his eyes. Soon he engulfed you in a hug. You turned your back towards him as he hugged your waist again. Soon you fell asleep.

You smelt burn.

Soon you woke up so Jonah rocking your shoulder.

J: Y/N!!! WAKE UP!!!! Y/NNNNNN

You woke up shocked, but still a but tired.

Y/N: wha-WHAT!!!

You saw your room in flames...

You snapped out and immediately jumped out of your bed. You held Jonahs hand as you inhaled smoke. The room filled up with smoke and you coughed uncontrollably. Jonah leaded the way. As you ran, wooden planks fell infront of you, separating you and Jonah. The plank was on fire and the room burst in flames. The door was near Jonah. You were already burnt and you were in pain but you didnt want to loose you life, so you looked around the plank but you were completely separated, but since the plank fell on a closet, you slid underneath and went to Jonah. He grabbed you hand and ran. The doorway was on fire, the ceiling cracked.