Chapter 7

"She's awake, but very weak,"The nurse said.

I hung up and we ran to the car. At the hospital we found Mackenzie's room. She was laying down with bandages on both of her wrists. Her eyes were focused on the wall. I walked in and she looked up at me. Her eyes weren't the happy, bright ones they usually were. She looked at me with sadness. She wanted to die. She refused to talk to us. George and Paul apologized over and over again. Once she was allowed back home she was prescribed antidepressants. I walked into Mackenzie's room and seen her looking through pictures. I sat next to her and looked. There were pictures of her with Kaihlan, Kayla, and her parents. I left her alone after kissing her cheek.
Ringo's P.O.V.

I looked into Mackenzie's room. She was crying. I closed the door behind me as I walked in. She looked up and I cleared off the bed. I sat next to her and took her hands into mine. She looked down. I leaned in and our lips touched. I pulled away and smiled.

"It'll be better."

She nodded and I kissed her again. I rubbed our noses together and pulled her into my arms. I laid on my back and she rested her head on my chest. Her bandages were off, the cuts had left scars. I kissed her forehead and closed my eyes. I fell asleep minutes later. I woke up with Mackenzie still in my arms. Her warm body pressed against mine made everything feel better. She turned around, still sleeping. I pulled her closer and kissed the top of her head.