meet cutes

Luke's pov
Me and the guys were walking down the street late at night. No one played us any mind. Not that they can.
We just found out we were ghosts. It's insane but true.
The sound of an acoustic guitar snapped me out of my thoughts. I hear people clapping and trumpets being played and I look around but no one seems phased.
Then someone starts singing and the guys look up.
"What is that?" Alex asks.
I'm about to say I dont know when I look and see a group of people playing instruments. In the center of it all, a girl singing.
"Came into this world, daddy's little girl, and daddy made a soldier out of me,
Daddy made me dance and daddy held my hand and daddy liked his whiskey with his tea"
Her voice is somehow clear over the crowds and instruments and laughing. She sees us staring and walks over to us still singing. She grabs my hand and gestures for the boys to follow.
"With his gun with his head held high he told me not to cry, oh my daddy said shoot, oh my daddy said shoot"
We all danced up the street, the song reaches its climax, she closes her eyes still keeping up with everyone else some how.
When the song is over everyone laughs and high fives eachother.
"You were really good." I tell her over the crowd of people.
"Thanks. I'm y/n."
"Luke." I said attempting to shake her hand but instead she grabs my hand and waves to the group, saying goodbye to everyone.
She wraps her arm around reggie's neck and motions for Alex to grab her hand, which he does.
"And who might you two be?" She asks them.
"I'm Alex and that's Reggie." Alex says.
"Are you guys new?"
We all give her a confused expression.
"Like are you new to being ghosts."
"Is it that obvious?"
"Well most people who have been ghosts here for a while know that if our parade goes down the street you join in. You grab what ever instruments you know how to play, and you sing, and dance."
"Cool." Reggie says excitedly.
She is standing on her top toes while walking. And when I say tip toes I mean like the very tips of her toes. She's like a singing, ballerina, real life angel.
"What?" She says noticing me looking at her.
"Nothing" I say laughing.
She throws her head back and starts laughing at my obvious confusion.
She let's go of our hands and unwraps her arm from around reggie's shoulder leading the way weaving through the streets.
I think tonight's gonna be a good night.