mistakes

Luke pov
I'm sitting on the forum sign. I know it's coming, I can hear her voice. I look down at the street and sure enough the parade is headed down the street.
I appear on the sidewalk, making sure she can see me.
She hasn't noticed me yet. Shes talking to a man with a trumpet behind her.
"Okay, so what song should we do next?" She asks him.
"Umm... roses?" The man says.
"Theres no trumpet in that song Lou."
"I can play my fiddle." He states.
"Fine but it's a duet. Who's gonna sing with me."
I finally pipe up. "I wouldn't mind."
She turns and her expression grows into a smile.
"Okay. Do you remember that song we were listening to the other day?"
"Which one?" I ask.
The other day it was my birthday. Me and julie had gotten into a fight. She called me selfish. I went to go visit my parents and she found me once again, crying.
She had taken me to the cave again, we sat there and listened to music. Some from before I was born and some from after I died.
"Roses. The one by that British guy that you liked." She said.
"Isnt that a little too... sad for a parade?"
"Sometimes we do sad songs. You cant be happy all the time right?"
"No, no you cant."
They have a trolley that's being pulled by a couple guys. On it are two guys with cellos. Lou takes out his violin, and we start walking. A girl starts strumming an acoustic guitar.
(Okay so italics are y/n and underlined is luke)
I could have chose anybody but I chose you you-ooh help me get better you pull me right out of the blue oh
And daddy dont like you but daddy and I never speak ee-ee
She looks at me watches me sing. She's smiling slightly.
You could've chose anybody but you chose me ee-ee
She sings the next verse and looks at me again and we start singing with eachother
Smells like Roses to me
Two young lovers at sea
Tastes so bitter so sweet
Your my bang
Together we go bang bang bang.
We sing the rest of the song, people join in but we dont pay them any mind, just look at eachother.
After the song is over we break off from the group.
"What do you wanna do?" I ask her.
"I dont know. What are the guys doing?" She asks, intertwining our fingers.
"Nothing prob-"
The jolt hits me, it's worse than last time.
"Oh my lord, luke? Are you okay? What was that?" She says helping me hold my self up.
"There something I should tell you."
Y/ns POV
"I cant believe this." I say loudly.
"I'm sorry. I just- are you mad at me?"
"I am mad, but not at you. I have to do something, but I will see you and the guys soon, okay?"
He nods solemnly. I look at him for a second before giving him a kiss on the forehead.
"See you soon."