Chapter 1: First day introduction.

An alarm rung out through a dark bedroom, waking the only occupant. Reji Koronuma. A sixteen year old boy with dark grey hair and of above average height who hails from a wealthy family, this child possessed a uniquely powerful quirk. He was able to re-arrange the chemical structure of whatever object he was holding, using cells that were produced by his body. Those very same cells were unique to him, and they possessed qualities that were seen nowhere else in nature. 

Reji was beginning his first year at the prestigious high-school, U.A. Academy. This school was known for producing some of the best heroes that Japan, and the world as a whole, has ever seen. Examples ranged from All Might all the way to Eraser Head. Reji got into this school off of recommendations, because of his family and very impressive quirk and academic career.

As he rose out of bed, the boy started his morning routine as he had always done. he ate breakfast, cleaned himself up, and donned his new school uniform. He sat and scrolled through his various social media apps on his phone as he left. He happened to be the only one awake at this time, so he left a note on the counter that bid farewell to his parents and siblings, if one of them ever cared to read it.

During the walk to the high-school of his dreams, Reji bumped into a familiar someone. Momo Yaoyorozu. Since his family shared similar wealth with hers, the two were already familiar with each other, having spoken at various events that they were forced to attend against their will. Not that it mattered too much at the moment.

Yaoyorozu was the first one to speak. "Oh! Reji, good morning! Are you ready for our first day at U.A.?" She asked Reji, as she walked beside him. "I guess. I'm still kind of waking up, but I guess I'll just have to deal with it." Reji shrugged as he responded to the dark haired girl that he had bumped into. As the two continued to converse, they got closer to the academy the two had dreamed of attending, ever since they were kids. "I don't know what to expect. Out of our class, I mean." Reji says, as the two enter the front gate on the school property. 

It took a second or two for Yaoyorozu to respond, but she was in the same mindset as Reji. "Yeah, I don't have a clue what to expect from our classmates. Or our teacher, for that matter." Reji took note on that last part, pulling out his phone as the two weaved in and out of the crowd of students on the way to the front door of the school. "It says in this email that we were sent that our teacher is Shoto Aizawa. Isn't that the underground hero Eraserhead?" Reji speaks as he and Momo enter the front door of the classroom.

"How astute of you. I expect great things from the both of you." Someone speaks from the front of the classroom as the two students enter. They both look down at the floor, to see a man in a yellow sleeping bag. As he steps out of said sleeping bag, it is revealed that Reji was correct, their teacher is indeed Eraserhead.

"Pick a seat. Doesn't matter where, just as long as you don't make too much noise, I don't care." Aizawa states, and the two students follow his instructions. The two, naturally, pick desks right next to each other, in the middle of the class. Reji and Momo were the first ones to arrive, though a tall boy with blue hair and glasses enters as the two sit down. Aizawa gives him the same instructions, and he obeys, picking a desk and setting his stuff down on it before he makes his way over the already present Reji and Momo.

"Good morning, I am Tenya Iida. It is great to meet you. I am surprised there are others here before me." The boy introduces himself, and Momo and Reji do the same. As the three converse, more students begin to enter the room, and Iida excuses himself from the pair as he goes to introduce himself to his other classmates. A few notable personalities stand out from the rest, such as the loud and explosive Katsuki Bakugou, the manliest man Eijiro Kirishima, and the bubbly Mina Ashido.