A Moment That I Would Never Forget

As I opened my eyes, I saw an unfamiliar room. A question kept shrieking in my head. Who am I? Looking around the vast, murky room. I got the strong whiff of weird scents. I saw bottles lined up on a wooden shelf.

"Is that potion?" that question popped up on my mind. I was perplexed. In the nick of time, the wooden door opened from the outside. A slender figured woman came inside. She wore a dark green robe, a pointy hat and she holds a wand.

"Woke up already my dear son?" the woman asked me. She walked towards me, checking my leg. She seized her wand. As if on cue, she mumbled words that sounds alien to me. Automatically, the injury at my leg was cured. I was stunned by her action.

"Who're you?" I asked her after a while.

"Yellowstone, Andromeda Yellowstone," she said while pointed her wand to the lamp. The room became sunny. She was so mysterious and weird. I braved myself to ask her whether she was a witch.

"Why you ask me such a question, son?" I was lost of word. She was not my mother. My mother had died last year.

"I'm your son?" I asked her again. A lot of question kept floating in my mind. It was endless.

"Yes, you are. However, you're my son from the other world. This is a wizarding world. You're not meant to be here." Cat got my tongue.

"How can I get in here?"

She took a long breath and sighed. I bet she was tired with all of my rubbish questions. Finally, she opened her mouth and said, "sink your head into the bowl." She gave me instruction. She referred to an enormous bowl of water. She added a few drops of potion into it.

At first, I refused to do so. Therefore, she pushed my head into the bowl. Surprisingly, I did not suffocate instead I can breathe in water. I was brought up to a place I have seen before. It was the forbidden forest behind my school.

I was trying to escape from the school bully, Scorpius Santorini. So I decided to hide in the forest behind my school. I know he would never think to find me in the forest. It was illegal for students to go into the forest. The forest was peaceful, with a few sun rays beamed through the leaves.

As I ran into the woods, I stumbled. I felt that someone has grabbed my feet. I could not go anywhere. My heart palpitated wildly. I could feel goosebumps all over my body. In a millisecond, I saw a hooded figure between the wood. It kept walking towards me. Closer and even closer. He took out his wand. Said something alien to my ear.

As if on cue, I was petrified. I was quivering in silent. I wanted to go back to school. I would rather be bullied by Scorpius than be trapped in the woods with wizards. The wizard came closer to me, mumbled his spell energetically. At that very moment, a splash of lilac light filled my eyesight. Until then, my view darken.

I breathe hardly. I was attacked, by a dark wizard. That was the truth. So, I assumed that Yellowstone had saved my life. I needed to thank her.

"Mother, where are you?" I bet she was outside. I made my way to the door, looking for her. I twisted the doorknob and opened the wooden, heavy door. As I tilted my head upward, I was shell-shocked. Adrenaline surged through my veins. What a relief I thought. I was in the school's toilet. I exhaled and thanked Yellowstone for her deed.