Ree Kid Staying Over

(I forgot to mention the game they played last chapter was Drunkn Bar Fight. Also sorry that I keep going back and forth from "I got a message" to "You got a message". I'm going to try to stick with "you" but I keep going back to "I". Anyways enjoy)

You hear the doorbell ring and run down the stairs, falling over on the way because you forgot you're wearing socks and running on a wooden floor. You hurt your knees but you don't really care. You open the door and give Ree Kid the widest smile known to mankind. He laughs and you change my smile into a pout.
"You're making fun of me?" You say, kinda obviously faking being upset
"Aww, no, it's just that you look funny with a smile at least half the size of your fac- wait" he says, noticing your knees are scraped. "Y/N, are you okay? What happened?" He says, serious now
"It's okay, Ree, I just fell when I was running to the door anyway I'll show you where you're sleeping!"
He seems relieved that nothing bad happened to you but he still looks a bit worried. You take his hand and give him a house tour. You show him the guest room where he'll be sleeping, the kitchen, the lounge room, the bathroom, the recording room, your bedroom, etc.
You wait in the lounge room while Ree Kid puts his stuff away in the drawers and closet. My eyelids start to feel heavy and the  they close.

Ree Kid's POV

I finished putting my stuff away and came out into the lounge room, finding Y/N on the couch, cuddled up and sleeping. My heart melts at the sight of her, she somehow looks cuter than ever, I didn't know that was possible. I get a blanket and a pillow so her neck won't get sore. I slide the pillow under her head and throw the blanket over her. She smiles in her sleep and my heart is now a puddle on the floor. I get out your phone and take a photo of her. I have an idea. I sit down next to her on the couch, get her phone, which doesn't have a password, and set her background as a picture of me. I giggle a bit but make sure not to wake her up. I set her phone back down on the couch and snuggle up with her. Soon I fall asleep.

The Next Morning

I wake up and Y/N isn't there. I hear shuffling in the kitchen and I get up to go check. I see Y/N making coffee (if you don't drink coffee then choose whatever drink you want) and decide to scare her. I sneak up behind her and say "BOO!" right next to her head. She yelps and jumps about a foot off the ground. She turns around and, seeing that it's me, she calmed down. I laugh and she playfully slaps me on the face, not too hard though.
"You scared the crap outta me!" She says, grumpily.
"Aww, I'm sowwy" I say, using the baby voice.
She giggles a bit and I say,
"YOU LAUGHED, I'M OFF THE HOOK"
She's laughing a bunch now and I hope she can still breathe.
"You okay?" I ask, worried.
"Why? Would you miss me if I'm not?"
"Of course I would!" I say, hugging her. I wonder she would miss me as much as I would miss her. I shake off that thought and ask "Hey, can I record a video?" As I pull away from the hug.
"Sure!" She says, smiling. "You know, you don't have to ask."
"But I wanna be a gentleman" I say, in a silly voice that's a mix of my normal voice and my baby voice.
She giggles and I smile at her.
"You have a cute giggle" I say.
"It's not cute, it's annoying"
"Says who?"
"Says my mirror" (Not really related to the story but I always insult myself looking at the mirror so I can say that I didn't insult myself, the mirror insulted me 🙂)
"Well the mirror doesn't know what it's talking about"
She raises her eyebrows as if she doesn't agree but she doesn't argue.
"Anyway, I'm going to go record, see you in a bit!" I say smiling at her.
"Okay, see you!" She says, smiling back at me.
I go to the recording room and set up my vr stuff. I get a voice call from Mully as I'm about done. I sigh and answer.

(Underlined for Mully, Bold for Ree Kid)

Hey Ree you wanna play with me, Juicy and Eddie? Also ask Y/N if she wants to join

Why don't you ask her?

'Cuz you guys are in the same house and I can't be bothered

Fine

By the way, how'd last night go?

Mully

*laughs* I'm just kidding

Okay I'll go ask Y/N if she wants to join. See ya

See you

I sigh and wall downstairs. I finished setting up while I was talking to Mully. I find Y/N drinking her coffee/whatever you drink (not drinking alcohol though) and sitting on the couch, flicking through channels on the tv. She stops on Bluey (a kids cartoon set in Australia that I really like irl) and starts humming the theme. She was being so cute, I didn't really want to disturb her.
"Hey Y/N, do you wanna record a video with me, Mully, Juicy and Eddie?" I ask, sitting next to her, not a hint in my voice that my heart is still somehow melting at her cuteness.
"Sure! Can I finish this episode though? I really like guessing what episode it is without seeing which episode it is"
I smile "sure"
I text Mully on discord saying "we're just having breakfast then we'll need to set up the vr stuff"
You turn your phone off and put it down. The Bluey theme thing ends and it's the actual episode now. There's a cartoon view (by that I mean you can see it, but it's cartoon style, it's not real life) of a pretty 2 story house on the end of a street for a few seconds, then there's a blue dog relaxing on the couch like a human and reading a newspaper. Now it's the blue dog's point of view. The paper gets folded up a bit from the bottom by 2 smaller dogs, one blue and one orange, putting their head underneath it. "Daaaaaad" they say in unison.
Suddenly, Y/N yells "SHAUN. THIS IS THE SHAUN EPISODE!!"
I laugh and watch the rest of the cartoon with her snuggled up on my arm. She doesn't seem to realise until the end of the episode when she starts to get up.
"Okay," she says, stretching "lets go record a video" she smiles at me

Holy crap at the start of this chapter talking about how I keep making longer stories than I intend to and then I write crap that's THIS long. Thanks for reading my stupid stories and by the way, I don't include smut because in this story, Y/N and Ree Kid are 16 years old because that's how old you have to be to get your drivers licence in Australia. Oh, by the way, this story is set in Australia
Word count: 1239