Chapter 42: Makoto Kimura

The weather of Hikarizaka had reached levels of cold with it being December. The time was around 3:44 in the afternoon on a Tuesday. Sunohara was outside near the Faculty Office when he was staring out the window, observing the falling snow. "This weather got heavier than I thought it would." Sunohara said to himself. He dressed in his Spring uniform; a yellow blazer with a white button up shirt inside, complete with a tie and blue pants. Over his uniform, he wore a dark blue coat.

Sunohara turns to the office to see Sakura coming out. She was dressed in the Spring uniform; a sailor styled yellow shirt and a blue skirt. Over her uniform, she wore the school's coat, which was a black coat that only covered her upper body. The school's emblem was on the side on the arm. "So the snow did become heavier?" She joins Sunohara at his side.

"It did. If we were to go out like this, you'd probably end up in Nagisa's condition."

"I don't think I'd get sick, but we shouldn't test it."

"But if you were to get cold, you'd be okay holding onto me, right?" Sunohara said, flirtatiously, opening his arms to her.

"The thought of that makes me feel so odd..." Sakura places her hand on her face.

"You'd be able to melt the snow with that heat you have there."

"Don't rub it in!" Sakura replies, looking at him, and then to the outside. "Hm, how about we go kill time at the Reference Room?"

"I'd like that." With that, the two being their way to Yukine's. They descend from the floor they're on and make their way down.

"Oh, by the way, my brother responded to the text I sent." Sakura said, taking out her phone. "He said he's glad to hear about me having something and wants to discuss it soon. He also said he's going to be visiting another city soon."

"He'll be even more happy when he hears that you'll with a famous model."

"You're still planning to do that?" Sakura said in disbelief.

"Yeah I am. I'm going to soon write a resume and submit it. And then you all will see how great I will become."

"Right. Because modeling agencies pick everybody who submits resumes under the sun." Sakura says, shaking her head.

"You don't think I can do it?"

"You're good looking, Youhei. But it just makes me wonder if they will. I mean why wouldn't they?" Sakura pats him on the back and smiled.

"Definitely!"

The two soon reached the hall where the Reference Room was located. Sunohara walks ahead and opens the door for Sakura, following her in. Inside, Yukine was at the table, reading her book. "Oh. Welcome guys." She says, putting her book down, "Okazaki-san isn't with you today?"

"He went straight home to watch Nagisa." Sakura explains, taking a seat with Sunohara. "He hasn't been the same since finding out that she won't graduate with us."

"You can see why. I'd be sad if you didn't. I'd be heading back home while you stayed here." Sunohara says.

"That wouldn't happen. And if it were wouldn't you find a way to repeat?"

"As much as I'd want to he with you, I'd go on... What would you want me to do?"

"I really would want you to graduate without me. If you didn't, there will just be so much trouble. So it's best to move on when you can." Sakura stated.

"Those are some nice words." Yukine says. "Maybe that's what Furukawa-san could be thinking. "I'll go and get the beverages ready." Instead of making hot tea like she usually did, Yukine made had hot cocoa prepared and poured some cocoa into cups for them.