EIGHT

little wolf
eight, the truth

little wolfeight, the truth

Hayley woke up in the back of an SUV with her wrists bound. She groaned, realizing where she was. The trunk opened, revealing Tyler Lockwood. Hayley didn't get the chance to say anything before he was talking, binding her ankled with zip-ties.

"You don't wanna fight me, Hayley. You know you can't beat a hybrid."

Tyler pulled her out of the trunk and threw her over his shoulder.

No. Hayley thought bitterly. But I know a hybrid who can beat you.

A while later, Hayley grimaced as Tyler set her in a little shack. "Ew. What is that place?"

"The armpit of Louisiana." Tyler told her, pulling a knife out of his pocket.

"What are you gonna do with that?"

"Depends on you." He cut the zip-ties on her ankles.

"Lockwood, you attacked me. Not the other way around. I was peacefully sitting in the backyard"

Tyler cut her off. "It's not even your backyard, it's Klaus's! You're shacked up in that mansion with a psycho. A long way from the girl I've met in the Appalachians, helping iver werewolves."

"And you changed a lot from the boy I met in the Appalachians." Hayley countered. "Things have changed."

"You mean that you're pregnant? A hybrid baby, yeah, I know all about it. I've been roaming around the Bayou, asking questions. Let me tell you what I learned." He pulled down Hayley's sleeve."This crescent birthmark means you come from a big-shot family. Some kind of royalty for werewolves in the region. And right here-" Tyler gestured around them, "- this is all that's left of them."

Hayley looked around as another werewolf came forward. Dwight? Derek? No, that was teen wolf. "Is that her?"

"Yeah, Dwayne." Dwayne! "Get her inside."

A few minutes after Dwayne left her inside, Tyler came in. "Whatever you have planned, just know that the Originals will kill you if you hurt me."

"What makes you think i'm afraid to die?"

"You ready for this?" Tyler asked Dwyane when he walked in.

Dwyane nodded. "Let's do it."

Tyler pulled out a syringe, crouching in front of her as Dwyane held her down.

"Tyler! No! TYLER PLEASE!

"Klaus destroyed everything good in my life! So, I'm gonna take away the thing he wants most!"

"NO, PLEASE! TYLER, PLEASE!"

Tyler jammed the syringe into Hayley's stomach and drew blood. Hayley screamed in pain. One he removed the syringe from her body, he jammed it into Dwayne's neck, injecting the blood into him, snapping his neck moments after. Tyler lifted Dwayne's dead body up off the floor and dragged him over to the other side of the room while Hayley glared at him.