Prologue

High school is hard. That much is very obvious. Not a lot of people really remember it afterwards though. Well, not very well. Everything that happens there might as well be its own temporary world. At least. That's how it was for me. I was the weird kid at the back of the class, the quiet one that doesn't really do much unless I have to. I'm still like that, even with college exams coming up. But there are some things I did learn in my time in high school.

 Like avoid the bathrooms as much as you can during class, if you take too long the teacher might get on your case so it's best to avoid it all together. That and there is always the occasional couple doing the nasty in the bathroom.

 As much fun as it is texting during class, teachers can see more than you think.

 If you want to listen to music during class, run your earbuds under your hoodie from behind, their harder to spot that way. 

Or if you always have your head in one hand just run your headphones up one sleeve and hold one earbud in your hand. 

Sit near the back of the class furthest away from the door. It's easier not to get distracted during tests that way. 

Always bring your phone with you during drills. If you know you'll have one that day or someone warns you about it, keep it in your pocket so you don't forget it. It gets boring waiting.

 There are a lot more things I could say but that's for later. 

Leave a comment about what you want to see next time!!