Fights and Studying

School fights are honest to God a rarity. They barely ever actually happen. If anything you're more likely to see them on the internet than anything. But when they do happen, get a teacher. Don't circle around them and film it, that literally does nothing. All that is is another post on your Instagram that no one will care about cause it's everywhere. Not worth it. 

Studying on the other hand, you'll need it more than you think. My advice, study that subject on the day you have that class. That way it'll be easier to remember. But with multiple tests it's harder to keep facts in the right place. I remember once i was doing a math test and had a history test the same day and accidentally answered one of the questions as 1492. Yeah, not my proudest moment. But the best way to help I'd to skim over your notes 10 minutes before class. It sounds completely useless but it works. It helps you to jumpstart your brain for that subject and get you ready for the test. Don't study late into the night or when you're tired either. If you don't have enough sleep, you won't remember a thing. Same thing happens when you're hungry. 

If you're one of those people that need to be chewing on something for stress reasons or just need to fidget with something, use different flavors or fidget habits for different subjects. This helps you remember because of the way your brain processes information. You tend to aquaint different colors or flavors with things that happened at the same time. It's like when you smell something and remember a totally unrelated or seemingly random memory. It's because you smelled the same smell during that memory. I've tried this and it definitely helps.

Hope this helps!! Leave a comment on what you wanna see next!!