Sir

CHAPTER THREE

CALLISTA
"Hey Cal. I'm going to the club tonight. You're coming with me." I quietly nodded my head "Yeah, okay.." I didn't bother arguing because I knew what would happen if I did. "Have you got your fake ID?" I mumbled quietly "Keep your voice down, idiot. Yes, I got it. Relax alright." I sighed "Of course, that was stupid of me. I'm sorry" he scoffed "You better be. Keep it up and you will be punished" I gulped, nodding my head "Yes, I know" he toughly gripped my chin "Yes who?" he growled into my ear, I winced from his tight grip on my chin, biting my lip to stop myself from making a big deal about it "Yes Matt" I received a harsh slap to the face "Stop trying to be cute, it isn't funny." He growled again, "Yes sir.." I mumbled "Don't make that mistake again" I nodded my head "Of course sir, I am very sorry" he finally removed his grip from my chin "You do know I love you, right Cal?" I sighed, nodding my head as he gave me a quick side hug and walked off.

"Hey dad, Matthew wants me to hang out with him. If that's okay.." I called out to him as I entered the front door, shoving my key back into my backpack "You know I love him like my own son so yes you can go." I nodded my head "Thank you, don't worry about Kathleen. I'll take her to a friend's house" I said a little too quickly "I can watch my own daughter, you know, stupid girl" I quickly nodded my head "I know but I already told her friends mom that she would go.. and she's so excited about it" he stormed towards me, slapping my cheek on the opposite side to where Matt had slapped me earlier "Don't make decisions when you're not Katie's parent. Do you hear me?!" I gulped, holding in my tears "Yes sir.."

I began to get ready, putting on an outfit that hopefully Matt would like and curling my hair. I put on my make up, making sure to cover the bruises on my face. I ran into Kathleen's room and grabbed her night bag as we quietly made our way out of the house. I walked the few blocks to her friends house and left her there, where she would be safe. I began making my way to the club where I was meeting Matthew. "Hey!" I called out to him, rushing to his side "You're late. Let's go, I need a drink" he wrapped his hand tightly around my arm, it hurt a little but I didn't bother saying anything. "You know the rules, don't be a bad girl tonight Callista. I mean it" I nodded my head "Yes sir. I know, I'll be good. I promise" he pulled me to the bar "Don't break that promise." He muttered as he slammed the crumbled bills on top of the counter "Grab me a beer" he spoke rudely towards the bartender "Anything for the lady?" The bartender asked politely, Matt turned his attention to me as his eyes wandered over me "No, she has to earn her drinks by herself tonight" he said with a smirk. The bartender returned the smirk before grabbing a beer for Matt. He quickly downed his beer as he slammed the glass bottle onto the table "Cal, hop up onto the bar. Earn yourself a drink" he spoke slyly as I nervously climbed onto the counter, crossing my legs. "Callista" he growled, warning me. I sighed as I slowly opened my legs and messed my hair up. He tugged my dress up to show more skin and made me push my arms together to push my cleavage up. "Perfect" he smirked, licking his dry lips before walking away.

Perverted males kept coming up to me and buying me random shots, that I honestly didn't even really want. Some of them even gave me money, I had no clue why. But I did it to make Matthew happy, I really hate seeing him upset or angry especially when it has to do with me. "I'll just have a beer, thanks mate" I turned my head at the oddly familiar voice, it was Mr Grayson. I nervously turned my head away, I just hope he doesn't see me. I looked down at the ground before a pair of shoes took over my vision "Miss Katsopolis, what are you doing here?" I sighed as I looked up at Mr Grayson "I know I shouldn't be here but Matt wanted me to come with him.." I combed my fingers through my hair in frustration as he walked closer to me "I'm just standing this close so people don't see up your dress" he whispered standing in between my legs with his hands on both sides of me sitting on the counter, tapping softly. It made me blush in complete embarrassment that he probably saw up my dress too "It wasn't my idea. But thank you" I whispered back, nervously. He smiled politely, sipping on his beer "Why is he making you do this, Callista?" I stared at him, I honestly didn't know. "Callie" he whispered, I shook my head as I returned from my daze "Oh, sorry sir" I muttered "You don't need to be sorry, sweetheart" he whispered back, I smiled gently as I tried to change the topic so that we didn't have to talk about me anymore "Where is Isabella?" I ask him, curiously. "She's with her grandma, my mother" he commented as he finished his beer "Oh I'm sure she's having fun with her" I exclaimed, he nodded his head "She always does. Does Matthew just leave you here alone?" He asks worriedly, I shrug my shoulders. I wasn't really bothered by it anymore, it was normal for him even though I didn't enjoy it. "He usually dances with other girls while he leaves me here, but I don't mind." I mumble quietly as Mr Grayson turns his head to look for Matt in the crowd before looking back at me. "Honey, this relationship doesn't seem healthy, it seems toxic and one sided" I nibbled on my lip "It's always been like this, it's all I know" he sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose "Come on, he'll keep you waiting for a while. I'll take you home" I shook my head "If I leave, he will get very angry with me" I said too quickly, making it sound very suspicious. Mr Grayson raised an eyebrow, as he asked me a question I knew he had been wanting to ask me for a while now "Callista, does Matthew ever hit you?" I nervously looked around, making sure he wasn't nearby to hear my reply "Promise you won't tell!" I whispered fearfully "Honey, you know I can't promise something like that, you'll just have to trust me" he whispered back "Yes sir, he does.. a lot" I muttered under my breath, relieved to be able to tell someone. He sighed "Come on, please." I sighed too "I don't know if I can walk, I drank a lot of shots. I don't know what they were" I muttered, glancing at his hazel eyes for a moment "I can carry you out but that's only if you're okay with me touching you." He spoke gently, I nodded my head, murmuring "I trust you" he slowly put his hands on my hips as he lifted me down from the counter and over his shoulder, just like he did yesterday. Strange thing was, I didn't really mind.