Psychotic Dick of a Boyfriend

CHAPTER FOUR

MR GRAYSON
I carried Callista over to my car, I can't believe that idiot Matthew hits her she doesn't deserve that. I wonder if that's why she doesn't like people touching her or not. Thankfully I only had one drink so it was still safe for me to drive. Unfortunately I didn't know where she lived and hopefully she remembered and doesn't crash in my arms. "Callie, honey" I muttered quietly "What?" She whispered back with attitude, making me chuckle "Are you too drunk to remember your address?" I asked, placing her into the car "Address? Oh shit, um. I can't remember. I'm sorry" I slowly smiled sincerely "That's okay, there's no reason for you to be sorry. I'm not mad with you" I motioned to the seatbelt so she would click herself in but she just stared off into space or something. I have no clue how I'm that boring but anyway. "Cal" I noticed her eyes stop zoning out and her gaze meeting mine "You need to wear the seatbelt so that you're safe, alright?" I spoke, buckling my own in. "Oh, my I uh..seatbelt right" I chuckled as I started the engine, waiting for her to finish buckling in.

"Let me know if you need anything, alright?" I whispered quietly, walking her to my bedroom "You can sleep in here. I'll be down the hall on the couch in the living room if you need me" she shook her head "Absolutely not! I can't take your bed, I'll take the couch" I chuckled softly "Callie, it's alright. I don't mind sleeping on the couch" I watched as her teeth dug into her bottom lip before flicking my eyes back up to her own. "I-I can't." She stammered "Sweetheart" I sighed, speaking in a low voice "It's okay, you're safe here. He's not going to hurt you" I added on. "He will find me" I sat down on the edge of my bed, motioning for her to come closer as she walked into the gap between my legs "He'll have to get past me, alright? You're safe with me, Callie. I promise" I walked over to my wardrobe and tossed a t shirt towards her "It will be comfier, change and go to sleep. I'll see you in the morning, goodnight" I muttered, yawning as I quietly closed the bedroom door and headed to the living room.

I made sure to triple check that all of the doors and windows were closed and locked. That poor girl doesn't deserve this but unfortunately I can't force her out of the relationship no matter how badly I want to, but what I can do is guide her and show her what a healthy relationship is like, even if it isn't a romantic one. I was tossing and turning all night, I couldn't stop thinking about Callista. What if she's right, what if Matthew somehow does know that she's here? Will I make it worse by interfering? I can't pretend I don't know about it. What if he tracks her? Fuck. Maybe I should go turn her phone off just incase. I tiptoed into my bedroom, spotting her phone on the bedside table. I reached for it, nervously glancing at a sleeping Callista. Her phone lit up, there was over 12 messages all from that abusive dickhead Matthew and he was certainly not happy.

My Boyfriend💘
1:03am
Fuck you.

1:03am
You're a worthless whore.

1:05am
Why did you fucking leave? You promised me that you'd behave tonight.

1:05am
Your dad said your not at home. Your probably fucking some drunk dude, you stupid pathetic hoe.

1:06am
I'm going to punish you so bad.

1:07am
You won't be able to move for weeks.

2:17am
You're lucky I'm not going to kill you.

3:33am
That's alright, I fucked some other girls tonight anyway.

3:47am
I'm going to fuck you so hard over and over until you pass out.

3:50am
And then I'll continue to rape and beat you.

4:00am
You better be at home, I'm still taking you to school.

4:02am
Don't make me angry.

4:03am
If your not there, I'll make school hell for you.

4:03am
Maybe I can have a little fun with your sister;)

4:04am
You fucking brat, I swear if you test me.

This poor baby has to deal with him, I just want to hold her and let her know that she's safe. That is certainly no way you should be speaking to your girlfriend even if it is through messaging. That stupid guy is lucky I can't fight him if I did I'd go to jail, I can't go to jail because I have a daughter to care for. But I'm going to try and do my best to protect Callista, even if it means getting blackmailed. I sighed, turning her phone off as I made my way back to the couch to get a few more hours of sleep before getting ready for work.

I yawned, stretching my arms as I sat up on the couch. I scurried to my feet and knocked on my bedroom door "Callista, sweetheart are you awake?" She must still be asleep, I gently turned the door knob but she wasn't in my bed. That's strange, I went checking every room in the house but she wasn't here. The house was spotless, did she really clean my whole house? She's too sweet but she really didn't need to do anything. I wandered into the kitchen and saw a plate of pancakes and a glass of orange juice along with a note.

Dear Mr Greyson,
Thank you for letting me spend the night at your house, it means so much to me. To thank you, I hope you don't mind but I cleaned your whole house. If you're unhappy with that, I'm really sorry and was trying to be helpful. I made you breakfast, I hope you like pancakes! Don't worry I'll pay you back for the ingredients that I used. Also don't worry about Matthew, I won't tell him about me staying at your house. Please don't tell him that you know my secret. I'm really sorry that I had to leave without saying goodbye, also I'm taking a taxi home so don't worry. I got a ride for school so I'm fine. No need to worry about me, I can handle everything on my own. See you at school :)

All the best, Callista

Callista Katsopolis is an angel, she is too kind for this world.

Hii! What do you think of this chapter? Is there anything you would change/add? Leave feedback please:)