Chapter 2

⚠️Tw: suicidal thoughts⚠️

^Hero's pov^

"Boy, behave yourself today do you understand me." My father tells me. I don't even bother answering, there's no way I'm going to behave when I don't even want to do this.

"Mother, why are they here so early." Mercy, my younger sister asks.

"Because we have to make it look like they fell in love by themselves and not like they're betrothed to eachother."

They're all full of shit, I'm honestly considering ending it tonight.

"Alright they're coming in. Hero, please go along with it." Father tells me.

"Its not like I have a choice." I mutter.

The doors flings open and Mr Beckham walks in and announces our new arrival.

"I present to you Princess Sofia of Spain!"

And in walks the Princess.

I can't stop staring at the beauty in front of me, and I don't mean the Princess, I mean the girl standing behind her in a red hoodie.

Her eyes meet mine and I'm entranced by them. They are stunning and beautiful and the strangest colour I've ever seen. They're a light blue that seems to be mixed with gray and they have me so captivated that I can't seem to look away.

"Hero intruduce yourself to your guest." Father says, snapping me out of my trance.

"Shes not my guest she's your guest, I don't even fucking want her here." I respond and turn around walking out of the room.

^Jo's pov^

What was that? The Prince Hero Fiennes Tiffin just stared at me so intensely that I was sure he knew what I was thinking.

The door slams and I realise he left.

Well that was weird.

"I'm sorry about him, he wasn't happy about this." Lady Martha tells Miss Sofia.

"It's alright, he can learn to love." She tells her and smiles.

^Hero's pov^

I hate this.

I hate everything.

I hate my father.

I hate my mother.

And most of all...

I hate myself. I hate myself for so many reasons. But mostly because I'm nothing. Because I'm stupid. Because I'm not mature enough to rule a country.

I'm not supposed to rule a country, thats supposed to be Titans job but he's sick, like really sick.

And he's not getting better.

Fuck this.

Its not like anyone will miss me. I get up of my swing and start walking towards the lake.

I keep walking past the lake and I go to  the bridge I found awhile ago. No one else knows where it is so I should be able to get through this uninterrupted.

I take a deep breath and and sit up on the stone ledge of the bridge.

Gripping the wall, I tell myself that this will better. I will be better of this way. No one will miss me anyway.

"Fuck!" I scream and the tears welling up in my eyes finally break and roll down my eyes like waves crashing on the shore.

I hate this so much. I hate this overwhelming feeling that I can't seem to get rid of. I hate the fact that even though I want to live, I also want to die. It's a shit feeling that I have lived with since I was eight fucking years old.

I hold onto the wall so tight that I can feel it cutting me. But I don't care I revel in the pain.

I decide to count down the seconds until I do it.

"Three." The tears are coming faster now.

"Two." I'm almost there.

"One." I start to push myself off.

"Wait!" A voice calls out.

_____A.N_____
Hi its me and I want to thank ye for the support on the first chapter it is so nice to know people enjoy this💕💕 I don't have any other chapters ready at the moment so I don't know when I'll next update but thanks again 💞💞💞
I really appreciate it🤍