Chapter 4

Hi its me and I am here to say that  have decided to have this more modern because of scenes that will come up in the story. The setting (and by that I mean like England) will be a bit older but other than that it will be modern.

^Jo's pov^

I freeze. He called me Jo, no ones called me Jo since my mom died. I turn around and look at him, "Don't you think it would be a bit strange you, a prince walking out with me, your soon to be wife's servant."

He grins, "Yes, however if anyone sees us we can tell them the truth, you saw me a dashing and ever so hansom prince and you fell and hurt your self so I said I'd help you back to the Palace."

"Don't be so cocky Sir Hero!" I smile at him.

"Just come on." He says.

We walk in comfortable silence and I can't help but laugh at some of the things Sir Hero says. While we're walking past the most gorgeous lake I feel his hand brush up against mine.

"Sorry." He says and I don't miss the redness taking over his face.

I don't answer him, instead I take his hand in mine and keep walking with a smile on my face.

I'm holding Prince Hero Fiennes Fucking Tiffin's hand!!

We get to the edge of the woods I let go of his hand, "Why did you let go?" He asks me.

"Because," I tell him, "how do you think your fiance would react seeing us walk out hand in hand?"

"She'd have to get over herself because I don't even want to marry her." He states making me laugh.

"Bye Sir Hero."

*****

"Josephine, will you please bring out this plate to Sir Hero?" Monica their chef ask me, "he's very picky about certain foods and unfortunately Princess Sofia's favourite is one of them."

I smile and take the plate, Sir Hero seems to hate cod as well, I'm glad I'm not the only one.

"Sorry for interrupting but this is Sir Hero's dinner." I tell everyone.

As I'm placing the plate down on the table I notice Sir Hero stare at me and smile as he thanks me.

^Hero's pov^

I'm actually not having that bad a time but I think that more because I'm still thinking about how Jo held my hand. I don't know how to describe how it felt but it felt, good?

"I can't wait for the wedding!"

And like that my good mood is ruined and I stand up and storm out of the room for what feels like the hundredth time this week.

Of course they had to bring up the fucking wedding when I am trying so hard to even be in the same room as them.

I lie down on my bed and stare up at the ceiling. I grab my phone from where its charging and open Instagram.  I close the app the minute I open it and instead decide to text Felix, my best mate.

The conversation

Hero
Hi

Felix
Whats up mate?

Hero
I did it again

Felix
Do you mean you attempted to kill yourself again?

Hero
Ya

Felix
Why you where doing so well

Hero
Because I have to get fucking married in 6 months

Felix
What the fuck! To who?

Hero
Spanish bitch

Felix
Sorry

Hero
Ya me too

Felix
Right mate I gotta go but please just try not to kill your self for a few days

Hero
Bye

I turn off my phone and close my eyes hoping I'll be able to sleep for once.

No luck.

I don't know what to do I can't leave my room or I'll be sure to bump into someone.

Fuck it I'm leaving, I can't even breathe in here.

^Jo's pov^

I can't sleep.

And it's getting on my nerves.

I've been reading a book for the past hour and still no luck.

I'm interrupted from my reading by a knock on the door.

"Come in."

The door opens and in walks someone I never thought would be calling to my room.

Prince Hero.

"Em hi, I don't want to interrupt you but I realised I never thanked you for your helping me today." He tells me as he rubs the back of his neck.

I smile, "No it's alright, I wasn't able to sleep anyway."

"Yeah me neither."

"So do you want to maybe finish twenty questions?" I ask him with a lazy grin.

"How could I refuse."

_____A.N_____
I love this chapter and I don't even know why but thanks for reading!

Love ye🤍💕