Tamaki Amajiki x Fem!Reader

Sorry, but Denki is just too cute. I had to put a pic of him here. I love Denki.

Frost danced across the windows, lining the edges in delicate swirls. The snow fell steadily, covering the city in a layer of pure white.

It's freezing, you thought.

The cheap AC was fighting a losing battle against the chill that had settled in the small apartment. Yawning, you groggily walked towards the bedroom and crawled into your bed, burrowing into the sheets.

You turned the lights off and shivered. Maybe you should've gotten that extra quilt.

A few minutes later, you heard the door creak open, a sliver of light from the hallway streaming through the crack before it disappeared with a soft click. A shadowy figure walked into the room and settled into the bed beside you. Soon, you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist, pulling you close.

"Aren't you bold today," you murmured breathily, your voice muffled against the fabric of his shirt. Tamaki lets out a surprised noise, before quickly burying his reddening face into your hair. You chuckled softly in amusement, savoring his warmth.

"I can be b-bold sometimes, you know..." he muttered into your hair. "Especially when I-I'm with you."

You hummed in agreement, feeling happy and comfortably drowsy in his embrace. He'd come a long time way since the first date, you mused.

At first, it was just be a few featherlight touches here and there. He would hold your hand gently and look away anxiously, face burning with a rosy hue. Tamaki hated being so weak, especially around you. But you'd only squeeze his hands reassuringly, a smile lighting up your face.

You really are like sunshine.

"What?"

He flinched, apparently noticing he'd spoken his thoughts aloud. "N-nothing!"

"Suuuure," you retorted playfully.

A ghost of a smile flickered across Tamaki's face. He said nothing, however, opting instead to tighten his gentle grip on you. Outside, the snow continued to fall steadily onto the ground.

You closed your eyes contentedly.

It was warm.

Sorry it was short. I'm in class and people are giving me weird looks bc i type fast and loud.