Prologue

Hey name's Sans but you can call me Fell. My true name is Sans yes but there are a lot me so it's better to call me Fell from where I'm from Underfell. It's part of the vast multiverse theirs plenty different versions of me, my brother, and my friends. I first learned of the multiverse from Classic, the original sans. He fell through a portal to Underfell, he was weird, all the sanses are as a matter of fact. He told me about Undertale, the original universe, said their were different versions of all the assholes who live Underfell and that were countless more besides ours. He and the creator of the multiverse Ink showed me the rest of the multiverses, they were a hell a lot weirder then Undertale but still pretty cool.

Ink was always in a constant fight with Error, the destroyer of universes, but they finally came to an agreement. Ink wasn't allowed to make more universes while Error wasn't allowed to destroy any of the previous ones. Things have been chill every since, as from what I've been told Ink and Error more or less live together but annoy the shit out of each other. Heh, figures. Anyway I've met most of the rest of the sanses.

Met Underswap sans or more known as Blueberry, his an energetic, kind piece of shit, annoying but hey at least he's better then most the monsters who live in my universe. Geno's a pretty cool version of me, I mean half his face is melting and he's dead that's pretty badass. Speaking of being dead, theirs Death or more commonly referred to as Reaper. He's a cocky son of a bitch. Lust, don't get started on Lust ah hate him. Though he's starting to act less flirty with the sanses. To me it looks like he's got a crush on Dust. Oh yeah, the bad sanses, those guys are my kind of assholes. Get along great with Nightmare, Horror, Killer, Dust, and Cross, though Cross isn't technically one of them. But my two best friends are Sci and Classic. Sci is a giant nerd but a good listener, he helped me out with everything that was going on in my Au. Classic is fun to hang out with, it's fun to have someone you can act completely stupid around and won't judge yah.

Yeah things are good, things are great! Heh, better get some sleep it's already night time. *Yawn* 

*Snore*