Chapter 1

"Sans, SANS, WAKE UP YOU LAZY PIECE OF SHIT!!!"

"Gah!", fuck must of over slept again. My bitch ass of a little brother is yelling again. Better get up and get ready for another "fun" filled day. Not even gonna bother going to the bathroom if he was yelling this much. Alright I'm downstairs and I'm see my brother and..., wait why did he stop yelling and why is he looking at me funny.

"S-Sans i-is that you, you look different.". I have no idea what's he's talking, he tells me to look at myself in the mirror. I know I didn't go to the bathroom this morning but I don't look that shitty. Alright, I'm in the bathroom and now I'm looking in the mirror and...

"WHAT THE FUCK, I-I-IS THAT ME!? HOLY SHIT MY VOICE!!", I look in the mirror and I see a female skeleton. That is fucking me, I now have eyelashes, dark red hair, a higher pitched voice, and boobs, BOOBS! I don't know what the hell happened to me. I don't remember doing anything yesterday that could have done this. Great, now my brother is in the bathroom with me in complete awe. 

"Sans, what happened??!", like hell do I know but I might know a skeleton who does. Sci, Sci was a version of me that I mostly hang out with. He helped me deal some of the stuff going on in Underfell, maybe he can help me figure out what the fuck happened to me. I live in the final universe Ink created so that all the AUs' can live together. Better put my hood up so no one sees the hair. Alright, I'm at Sci's house hopefully he can figure out what happened. 

"Heem, Oh hello Feelll, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!!"

"I WAS HOPING YOU WOULD KNOW!!!", god at times he is a straight idiot. Geez, even Sci doesn't know what happened to me. This is more serious then I relieved. Heh, the door opened, it's Geno. Wait, he's never put up his hood before, wait a second does he have BOOBS?! Oh boy, well at less I'm not the only one. Sci has his work cut out for him, let's just hope that he can fix.