9. S.T. - Online

Hey, you guys! What's up?

We're doing a Shayne one this time around! I haven't done one in a long time, and since I don't have requests at the moment, here I am. Once again. Feeling lost but now and then. I breathe it in. To let it go...

Anyway, feel free to send in requests with the format written on the author's note. For now, let's enjoy, shall we? Note: this oneshot is a social media type of format! If you've read my book "Almost But Not Quite," you'll get how this works. It's also a bit recommended to read that one before reading this one so you can understand all my references. Hahahaha, but see ya!

Character: Shayne
Requested by: (author-made)
POV: Shayne

-/-/-

WriteBack™ (© 2020-2021)
Welcome to WriteBack!
Create an account or log in.

CREATING AN ACCOUNT
Username: LoveOnTopp
Password: **********
Sex: M
Age: 29
Interest: random

Success! We have found you your WriteBack pen pal.

Your WriteBack pen pal is...
SendCheesecakesNow!
Sex: F
Interest: random

Enjoy writing back at WriteBack!

08/20/2021, 11:37pm

From: LoveOnTopp
Hey, what's up?

From: SendCheesecakesNow
Hey there! You a Queen B fan?

From: LoveOnTopp
Who isn't? If you're not a fan of Beyoncé, well... I dunno. You have different preferences, I guess. But you gotta admit she's good at what she does.

From: SendCheesecakesNow
100% agree. Totally. I'm not too fond of Jay-Z, but if that's whom the queen loves, we agree with her. Unless it gets really bad and toxic, y'know.

From: LoveOnTopp
Five messages in and we're on the same wavelength. Not bad, Cheesecake Factory.

From: SendCheesecakesNow
For the record, everyone loves cheesecakes. Even lactose intolerant people take Lactaid just to get a bit of that yummy cheesecake with blueberries on top. Or should I say... blueberries on Topp?

From: LoveOnTopp
Aha, witty. I think majority of my friends are lactose intolerant, and my best friend is too. He's dating this girl, and I noticed that she always has Lactaid on her every time they go out for a date. Greatest love language there is.

From: SendCheesecakesNow
That is super cute! Oh, to have a love like that.

From: LoveOnTopp
Tell me about it.

From: SendCheesecakesNow
How about you, Mr. Queen B? What's your deal in life?

From: LoveOnTopp
I dunno. My best friend met the love of his life here. Not to say that they were destined or anything, but she actually moved into the unit next to his apartment the day after they meet on WriteBack. Disclaimer: they had no idea they were talking to each other.

From: SendCheesecakesNow
No way! How can't you say that's not destiny? That totally is, and I honestly believe the universe moved its stars or something just for the two of them to meet. Your best friend's a lucky guy, despite his lactose intolerance. You really can't have everything, I guess.