Chapter 1

Hinata's POV

  It was the first day I saw Noya that I knew I wanted to be his friend. "WOW you just did a perfect receive!!Please teach me!!" I knew I scared him but I didn't care!"W-well you see"he was stuttering and he was about to answer when Tanaka came over and they did what seemed to be a handshake a weird one."I can't believe you were gone that long the whole team missed you!!" Tanaka screamed so I figured he was at least a second year."Yeah well that happens whe-"He held his wrist and groaned and a moment later I did the same thing but I wasn't copying him it really hurt. I felt like I was gonna throw-up so I went outside. The minute I did my wrist stopped hurting because I felt a hand on my back"Are you okay?" he asked I turned around and it was the second year "yeah that was weird don't you think?"I said while rubbing my neck nervously.

Time skip to one month from now

 Me and Noya-senpai became good friends you should have seen the way his eyes sparkled when I hit one of Kageyama's sets. I'm getting side-tracked sorry. On a day on the weekend the whole team was hanging out to get to know each other. We all got go to one place one of the others wanted. I recommended the mall because why not?(yes I know I'm a dork know shut up and let go of my ass so I can continue telling the story!)Anyway we all went to the mall and I spotted some sunglasses and did an impression of Tsukishima and we all laughed except Tsukishima he has no sense of humor. Mom said we should split up with friends but he just wanted to go with dad. I obviously partnered with Noya-senpai. We first went to go get Ice-cream and did some shopping, and had to wait for the others at the food court. "Hey Shoyo?" Noya-senpai broke the silence I looked at him and before I could say anything he leaned close and kissed me I was shocked but kissed back. Noya-senpai broke the kiss and blushed like a tomato. He went to lean in again but we heard clapping behind us and I froze."THAT'S WHY YOU WENT WITH HINATA SO YOU COULD GET CLOSER TO HIM!?" Tanaka screamed but not of anger or annoyance but of excitedness and happiness. The others came back and were very confused. Tanaka was about to tell them what he witnessed but Noya-senpai and I covered his mouth. That was the beginning of our relationship. Before we could tell him anything my wrist started to hurt and so did Noya-senpai's. We sat down and Noya-senpai put his hand on my back and the pain went away.It was...weird.

word count-469-