Chapter 2

Noya's POV

 After our wrists stopped hurting we went to Shoyo's place with the rest of the team and played truth or dare because we were bored.(no you're just a cute weirdo now give me a kiss......fine) "Hey mom truth or dare?""Uh I'll chose dare"Shoyo looked at me and nodded"Give Daichi a big kiss!" mom got up walked over to Daichi a gave him one and Daichi was at a loss for word. A while later Shoyo got a nice dare from Tanaka."Hinata truth or dare?""Dare!!"He said it so confidently."Hehe make out with Noya!"Him and I blushed deeply but he got up walked to me and sat on my lap with his arm around me neck when we were a few inches away he whispered"Finally an exuse to kiss you" I blushed a lot he closed the gap and I bit his bottom lip I slipped my tonge in and explored his mouth "mMMmmMmhhHHhHHH"my orange moaned. We pulled apart for air when right back to what we were doing everyone was just staring then I feel his tonge in my mouth that sneaking bitch!"MmMmMmMMMMMMmmmmMmm"I moaned. We pulled apart for good this time but he stayed on my lap "OOOHHHHH" "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Everyone was laughing "The two shortys it's perfect! Shoyo got off my lap and just laid his head on my lap I could tell he was tired but everyone was too loud "SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!" mom yelled and everyone went silent "can't you see the orange is tired!!! SO SHUT UP AND LET HIM SLEEP!!! not to mention he is sleeping on his boyfriend and It is adorable SO SHUT UP!!!!" everyone was surprised and stayed quiet and Shoyo fell asleep on my lap he was adorable! I remembered that in a few weeks was his birthday and I had a surprise for him.