The Happiness

I called my father to say that i passed through the audition. When he heard this, he got really excited and congratulated me. I was literally crying but  knew that i should not get too excited because i still had to complete my 90% journey of X Factor. When i returned home, i just burried my face into my soft blue fur pillow and smiled, though it was hard to smile because of the pressure of the pillow. But i dont really wanna talk about physics now because now it was my time to prepare for my next arena audition which was gonna be held in some studio of whose name i didnt even know! So, I texted Taylor (on my iphone 5 which was actually my christmas gift gifted to me by my nanny. BEST NANNY EVER!!) to ask her about her audition, and she said that the judges loved her except Louis which made me think what the heck happened that made Louis to dislike her. But anyways, lets just move on. Taylor sang Last First Kiss by One Direction. Let me tell you one thing about Taylor. She is a HUGE directioner, just like me. Though my bedroom wall is not full of their posters as her wall. But i have all their books, a bedsheet, all of their albums, a bracelet. My favourite member of 1D is got to be Harry Styles. Tay's (Taylor) favourite 1D member is Louis Tomlinson because she thinks he can make her laugh when she's sad. Enough talk about them. I was just so nervous to go to school because of my audition, because literally our whole school watches X Factor and they definately saw me on the telly. What were they gonna say about my singing? Were all the popular girls in school gonna make fun of me in front of the whole school? Were the boys gonna make fun of me?Was my music teacher again gonna lecture me about my voice WHICH SHE THINKS NEEDS TO BE BRUSHED UP A LOT! My music teacher never really liked me and I dont know why! She's a bitch. At least thats what most of the students call her. It was 6am and I had to get ready for school. I put on a white sleeveless button down shirt and tucked it under my not-so-lucky black puffed pants. I put on a grey beanie on my head because it was really freaking cold outside today. I then fitted a pair of black ankle lenght converse onto my legs, stuffed a beef sandwich into my mouth and walked out of my home. It was cold outside. I saw my friends Lavender, Taylor, Katy, Samantha, Bridgitte, Rose walking so I joined them. We went together to school. When we entered the school, I was surprised to see that everyone was congratulating me for my amazing audition. Even Ashley Garshner, the most mean girl in school, congratulated me! It was the best day ever of my school!

next chapter to be continued......

please dont forget to read my next chapter and if you have not read my previous ones, please read them too :)