School

It was the best day of my school! It seemed like everyone in my school including students, teachers, co workers had seen me on X Factor. Even our principal, Mrs Slovadkina saw me and congratulated me. First class was Algebra. Okay, let me tell you one thing, I SUCK AT ALGEBRA. I always get a D in it which makes my algebra teacher angry, Mrs Olive, who cant even speak proper English because of her some really dramatic past which she never discusses with us i wonder why. Why should I wonder? No one is interested anyways. My ex boyfriend, Damien, came to me and congratulated me on my success. Why am I even calling it a success! I just passed the first audition and everyone's behaving as if I have already won this competition. As he came to me, I started feeling so nervous, as if I'm gonna be thrown in a tank full of sharks, or a cage full of lions or tigers or any stuff that scares me! But then i thought, why should i be nervous! I mean we broke up, right? RIGHT??! I felt as if I was going to pee in my pants, I was feeling so nervous! So after doing some HELLOs, HOW ARE YOUs, I said to him, "Excuse me for a moment, will you?" and then I just ran past through the door and into the girls toilet. I looked myself into the mirror and sighed a relief. Then i put on my cherry flavoured lip balm(katy gave me on friendships day which she bought from Body shop) and finally i put on some mascara and walked out of the bathroom. There I met Ashley, which I mentioned earlier is the most mean girl in school. Ashley was with her group which consisted of group members;- Tanya(her so-called best friend. Ashley just uses Tanya because Tanya is so good in studies that Ashley can easily cheat in her exam getting an A. But Tanya is too dumb to figure this thing out. She just likes to brag about how she is best friends with Ashley. Poor girl), Olivia(Just don't get me started on Olivia. She is like the second most mean girl in our school. Maybe Ashley chose to befriend Olivia because she just wanted a friend as mean and bitchy as herself. Olivia likes to brag about how rich her father is and if anyone gets in her way, she either humiliates him/her in public or stick posters of him/her and sticks it in every classroom), and Phoebe(Phoebe is really kind. I don't know how she got into this mean group. She helps everybody and never brags about how she is in the most popular group in our school. Her father, like Olivia's, is rich and she lives in this really big mansion with more than 30 servants oh her own). Ashley greeted me,"Hi Emerald! How are you?" She was never this kind to anyone. Not even Tanya. I replied, " Hey Ashley! I'm great, thank you." Ashley was about to say something but at just that time, our school bell rang which meant it was lunchtime. Ashley said," Well, I'll see you some other time then. Bye!" I said,"Bye Ashley!" In the lunchtime, everybody wanted to sit with me as if i was some kind of a celebrity. I felt uncomfortable so with my group, we all went to eat in the bathroom, with was really strange. The rest of the school went normal. On my way home, I waved to my friends and walked towards my home. When i entered, my mum was waiting for me by the doorside. She said, " Some person named Lydia called and she said that the arena audition will be held on the third Sunday of this month, which is after 2 weeks. So, i started to prepare as much as i needed to....

hey, its anoushka. If u liked this chapter, please vote this story. And  if u have not read my previous chapters, please read them and vote fo them too. And dont forget to follow me on Wattpad. And please stay tuned for the next chapter!

thanks xx