Chapter 7

Belle's POV

I woke up exactly at 2 in the afternoon. 3 more hours until my date with Niall. I think. I got up and hopped in to the shower. I washed my hair and wrapped my hair with towel. I took my phone and recieved a message.

To Belle:

Morning love, how are you? :)xx<3

From Niall

I smiled and replied him.

To Niall:

I'm fine, just woke up. See you later! <3 :)xx

From Belle

I put my phone on the table and opened my wardrobe. I searched for my best clothes. Then it caught my eye, my black long-sleeved shirt. Then I took my blue jeans and my jacket. I applied light make up and perfume. I wanted to look and smell perfect when I see Niall.

I look at myself one last time and go downstairs. "It's still three, why are you all ready? You're date doesn't start at least two hours," "I wanna look perfect and I'm going to Starbucks on my way." I smiled to my mum.

I waved them goodbye and headed out. I brought my umbrella, in case it was raining.

Ten minutes later I arrived at Starbucks. I went in as the bell rang. I went to the counter and ordered an caramel frappuchino. My favourite. I paid the good man, took my drink and went to find a seat.

I took a sip and took out my iPhone out. I was bored so I played Temple Run.

"Shit!" I said almost shouting. 

"What happened?" a familiar voice behind me said. His had an Irish accent too. I paused the game and turn around to see Niall.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" "It was still early so I thought why not Starbucks?" he said giving me the cutest smile!

"Well, sit yo ass down!" I said to him and giggled while pointing at the empty seat in front of me.

"How are you?" he asked me and smiled.

"I'm fine, you?" "Not much." he said witha grin.

"I'm gonna order something." he said and got back up on his feet and went to the counter.

I smiled and go back playing Temple Run.

Then he went back with his coffee and sat down.

"So uh.." he said awkwardly.

"I never really get to know you." I said and smiled. I put back my phone in my bag and leaned closer to him, I mean the table. I put my hands on the table and rested my cheeks on my palm hands.

"Well.. My full name is Niall James Horan, I'm 19 years old, I like eating a lot, I'm from Ireland, Mullingar, I'm Irish and that's it." he said. "Now tell me about yourself." he said and smiled at me.

"I'm Belle, I'm also 19 years old, I also like eating, I am from Dublin, London and moved here, I am British and yeah." I said and he laughed.

"Do you wanna take a walk?"

"Yeah sure!" I replied him and stood up. We walked out and head to the park.

Then we finally arrived. The park was really quiet and no one was there. Perfect.

"This is peaceful." I said to Niall and sat on the cold bench. Then he followed.

"Yeah, feels like heaven." he replied and stretched his hands out and place them behind my head. I then rested my head on his strong arms.

"This place is beautiful, you know?" I said and face him. He looked at me and smiled.

"But not as beautiful as you." he said to me and I blushed like crazy. Our eyes met. His eyes were blue, they're beautiful. Slowly, we leaned closer to each other. Then finally our lips crashed to each other. I felt sparks when I kiss him. Then we kissed deeper. My hands run through his hair and his hands grabbed my neck.

A few minutes later we pulled away and I blushed right away. He laughed and had the biggest smile I've seen yet.

"What?" I said and giggled.

"You're a good kisser."

----------------------------------------\-----------------

Hello, i'll be going for a motnh. Bye! Please read :)x