Chapter 6

Belle's POV

"Welcome home sweety and congratulations winner!" dad said running towards me and hugged me tightly. "Thank you and um.. Hey dad, tomorrow I'm having a.." I pulled away from his hug.

"You're having a.. A what?" he said witha grin.

"A date." I said as slowly as I could.

"A date?! With who sweety pie?" he said with a big smile.

"Uh-" "A date I hear? Who seems to be the special boy!" mum said cutting me off.

"His name is Niall Horan, he's really handsome. We actually crashed into each other and well.. Yeah." I said shyly and made my way upstairs to my room. I heard my mum and dad talk about me and my date, ugh this is so embarrassing. I should've shut my mouth.

I got in the bathroom and turned on the faucet, letting it fill the bath tub. After about 5 minutes, the bath tub was full of water and bubble soap. I took my clothes off and slowly let myself in the bath tub.

"This is relaxing." I whispered to myself. After an hour or so, I got out and wrapped myself with a towel and went to my room and changed into my pajamas. I took my phone and texted Niall.

To Niall:

Can't wait for tomorrow! :)x

From Belle

I sighed and not long I recieved a message..

To Belle:

You can't wait? I'm so impatient right now, ya know I'm jumpin' up and down on my bed!! Hahaha, alright love! :)x Tomorrow's gonna be super, I know it!!!! :)x

From Niall

I smiled and replied him..

To Niall:

Well, I'm gonna sleep now. Night baby, love you xx

From Belle

I pressed send. "Shit!" I said to myself.

To Niall:

Sorry I was out of control, too far.. 

From Belle

I sighed heavily. "What's going on with me?" I said hitting myself on the head.

I heard a PING from my phone, I got a new message..

To Belle:

Babe, it's alright. Go to sleep, I'll see ya tomorrow!! Night bby<3 xoxo

From Niall

Did he just used 'xoxo'? Shit! I think I'm falling for him. Falling hard.