Chapter 1

Belle's POV

"Mum, I'm going to practice. Bye, love you!" I yelled from downstairs.

"Alright, be safe honey! Love you too." Mum shouted back. I got out and put my hoodie on. Plugged in my earphones and listen to some songs. After a 20 minute walk to the Ballerina Practice Centre, I got in and threw my bag on the floor.

"Hello Belle, nice to see you." my coach Riley said. "Hey Riley, nice to see you too." I replied. I put off my jacket and started the training with some stretches.

"Are you ready for tomorrow's big performance?" Riley said, she's a really nice lady. She's in her mid 30s or maybe she's just 25. She's a red head, big blue eyes, and of course, she's fit. She's beautiful, I'd kill for a hair like hers. Unlike mine is coloured bleach blonde, today I put it on a messy bun. I surely did not care how I look.

"Of course I'm ready!" I winked at her. She gave me a big smile and then we started practicing.

"No Belle, you gotta jump higher and pose like this!" she showed me how the move is suppose to be like and I followed.

"Alright, I think I get it." I told her and faked a smile.

"Okay, do it from the top. One, two, three." she clapped her hands and barking orders.

After a few hours later, Riley told me to get some rest and go home. I put on my jacket back on and went outside. It was breezy today, that's good. Right? "Shit, my shoe laces." I bent down on my knees, tied my shoe laces and head back up and didn't notice that someone was walking passed me.

"Hey, watch where you're go-" our eyes met, he was so.. Attractive, his blue eyes are very catchy. He had this Irish accent, cute. Who.. Who is he?

"I-I'm sorry." I said.

"Um.. No, actually.. It's fine." he said and leaves quickly. I guess he was shy, was he?

"Belle, get a hold of yourself!" I whispered to myself. I looked back from my shoulders and he was no where to be seen.