Chapter 3

Belle's POV

I woke up in the morning and got ready for school.

*after school*

Finally, school was finished! I hate school, like everybody else.

I rode the bus sitting alone on the left side. I plugged in my earphones and stare at the streets. We passed some places and when the bus stopped at the ST. Styles, I saw a blonde guy.. or he was my age. 19 year old kind. 

Wait a second..

Niall's POV

I was walking down to ST. Styles and I saw this dog. It was barking at me and I just kept looking at it. I heard a bus behind me, well I'm getting bored of looking at this dog and turned around to see a school bus.

I saw someone from the window. Um.. She.. She was looking at me. I tried to clear my vision.

Woah.. Could it be?

"Hey, watch where you go-" I said to the girl.

And then a few moment of silence.

"I-I'm sorry." she said snapping back to reality.

"Um.. No, actually.. It's fine." I said and leave quickly leaving her standing there frozen.

It's her.. It's her! I had the chance, so I waved at her and smiled. Luckily, she waved and smiled back. Our eyes met, we kept looking at each other and then.. The bus drove off. I wish I could just see her one more time, maybe we can date or something. Or we can just be friends.

I got back to reality and walked slowly towards the Ballerina practice center. I think they really should change the building's name.

Belle's POV

He waved at me and smiled. I was lost to his handsomeness and cuteness. I waved back as well and smiled at him too. We looked at each other for awhile until the bus started moving. No! 

I won't see him again..

Then I looked back to where he stand, he watched me leave, I mean the bus leave, and when I couldn't see him anymore, I sighed and rest my head.

I wish I can see him, one more time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

How is the story so far? xx

I hope you guys like it!

I worked hard on this.

And I had 44 reads in my other fanfic called "My Life Was Nothing Until You Showed Up"

I'm so happy! Thanks you guys<3

- Horaneyes.