-A familiar Aura-

"LEORIO?!?!?!?"

"You finally pronounced my name correctly. If only you taught the correct pronunciation to Alluka." Leorio grumbled and was about to shove Killua and Alluka into a hug but then he clenched his teeth in pain. His hand felt like it was on fire. "Nice of you to destroy my hand Killua,".

"Idiot next time don't surprise me." Killua scoffed and looked away.

"Noted."

"Did you guys just forget about me or something?" Said a voice behind Leorio, who was healing Leorio's hand with a chain. Killua looked behind Leorio and his eyes widen. He saw Kurapika.

"Big brother who's that?" Alluka tugged on Killua's arm. Alluka didn't recognize Kurapika since he wasn't there for Gon when he was literally on his death bed. Killua's eyebrows furrowed giving Kurapika a slightly cold glare remembering this.

"This is Kurapika, Alluka. The only friend of Gon who had better things to do than to visit him, he could possibly be just as bad as Ging. Now tell me Kurapika what were you doing while Gon was on the verge of death?" Killua softly scolded his glare got more deadly. If looks could kill, Kurapika would be dead. Kurapika stayed silent he rather not answer and just gave Killua a cold empty glare back.

Alluka started to worry about the tension in the air and so did Leorio who was looking back and forth from Killua and Kurapika. "Hey guys let's not fight, I'm 100% positive Kurapika has a good reason why. Now how about we go see this movie yeah?" Leorio knows Kurapika's reason but doesn't want to bring it up especially on this day when they all finally get back together, well most of them.

"Yeah ok, later then." Killua was not going to let this slip by.

Leorio quickly pulled everyone into a group hug. "I missed you guyssss!!" Killua and Kurapika tensed up from this, but quickly relaxed. There was no need to fight, for now. But something felt wrong to Killua, like someone was watching him no.... someone was watching the whole group. Killua broke from the hug and looked around holding an arm in front of Alluka, a shiver went down his spine.

Whoever was watching them was not a friend.

"Something wrong big brother?". The aura Killua felt remind him of Illumi. This aura suddenly disappeared, seems like this person conserved their presence again. He and Alluka should go back home it's too dangerous here, but then again the group would think he's making excuses. He'll just keep his guard up this time.

"Haha he's probably just looking for Gon, Alluka." Leorio chuckled at least he hopes that's what Killua was doing.

Killua's eyes lit up hearing the word Gon and quickly turned to look at Leorio. "Where is he?".

Leorio scratched the back of his head. "Uhhhh well you see-"

"Gon hasn't contacted us at all for the passed 3 months." Kurapika cuts off Leorio, his face showed concern for Gon's absence. "He normally mails us a letter asking how we were doing and a few things about himself. He'd send them monthly or sooner but now he's completely stopped." Kurapika frowned. "He wasn't able to keep contact with you Killua since he didn't know where you lived. He was at Whale island this whole time so he couldn't use internet to contact you. He wanted to see you badly Killua."

Killua's eyes widen, his face flushed up a bit. Did Gon really want to see him? He thought once Gon met his dad that would be the of their friendship. "What about Ging?".

"Oh he left Gon not to long after their reunion." Kurapika replied this conversation made everyone's heart sink.

Killua didn't know what to say, what to think, what to do, how to react. Killua has only heard part of what happened to Gon after their separation, and he by far regrets not keeping in touch with any of them especially Gon. Would he have known about Gon's disappearance faster if he did? Would Gon take him wherever he is now? Or was he kidnapped? Did Illumi kidnap him? If he did this would be all his fault. Not only staying out of touch with his best friend but also putting him in danger since Killua knew he couldn't defend himself without nen. God I'm such an idiot.