the periodic table song.

you know i had to put this in, it's basically Kuroo's anthem

the last bell of friday's school day has finally rung, making everyone leave the school faster than ever

the last bell of friday's school day has finally rung, making everyone leave the school faster than ever. (name) left the classroom together with Tsukishima and Yamaguchi in front of her. she surprisingly didn't have earbuds in her ears but she still skipped to the beat of a certain song in her head which helped her to pass her chemistry exam.

"come on slowshima!" the voice of Hinata rang like an echo through the halls while he ran beside them together with Kageyama chasing right after. they were probably in the middle of a race towards the bus. the blonde just growled and fixed his bag. it didn't take long for the other three first-years to join the team by the bus.

they all slowly entered the bus with coach Ukai being the last one, signaling Takeda that they are good to go. the third years took the seats in the front, the second years remained in the middle while the first years were left with the seats in the back. (name) was sitting on a triple seat in the back with Hinata and Yamaguchi while Kageyama and Tsukishima occupied the single seats by the windows, both of the already fast asleep. they were just ten minutes into their ride.

the third years were silently chatting in the front while Ennoshita, Kinoshita, and Narita gathered around Tanaka and Noya who were watching a movie. (name) saw how excited Hinata was together with impatience mixing in so she decided to bring up a topic to distract him.

"how did you guys do in your exams?" she grinned at the two beside her.

"good! modern literature was a little challenging, but i managed!" Yamaguchi rubbed the back of his head, making his olive hair shuffle. (name) high-fived him in front of Hinata to celebrate.

"i am lucky i even passed! i thought i will definitely fail chemistry!" Hinata growled and pressed his palms on top of his eyes. "why has to be there so many elements?"

"you have troubles remembering the periodic table?" Yamaguchi asked and Hinata nodded, complaining about why he has to know over one hundred elements in order to be let for the training camp.

"i can help you with that!" (name) smiled at Hinata, making both his and Yamaguchi's cheeks flush. "i memorized them all thanks to a song!" she was already scrolling through her phone in search for the perfect song.

"why isn't that surprising?" Tsukishima cut in with a chuckle, none of them noticing that both of the grumpy first years are awake now. (name) took a second to glare at Tsukishima before she gleamed once she found the song and pressed play.

"it goes like this." she smiled at Hinata once the tune filled the bus. "there's hydrogen and helium."

"then lithium, beryllium!" Yamaguchi wasted no time to join (name) in singing, also catching the attention of almost everyone on the bus.

"boron, carbon everywhere, nitrogen all through the air." (name) continued to sing with Hinata just astonished while listening to everyone slowly joining. Tanaka stopped the movie at the familiar song. the second years turned around, ready to join in. Daichi did as well, both Sugawara and Asahi smiling too because almost everyone used this song to study chemistry.